DieBieMS v0.8 2nd batch (Total 48pcs, closed)

This thread is open under the condition that no money is collected by any member under level 3 before the product is made. Current progress is gauging interest only.

1 Like

Noted. I will start to buy material when I have 20pcs of interest . Will collect money when they are made.

My apologies for not understanding the rules earlier, I will follow them strictly in the future.

Sam

5 Likes

Thx @anorak234 @Cobber @Samau18! Glad we have this sorted out!

I’m down for 2!

@Samau18 you’ve got me in on this too, yes?

With @evoheyax and @PatRocks in for another 3 between them this should get us to 17 units out of the needed 20 before @Samau18 starts getting everything ordered.

Discharge mosfets will heat up almost 2x compared to VESC as current will pass through them so heat will be generated same as VESC for high loads you will need some kind of cooling, look at all other 60-80A BMS in market :wink:

I am going to have to back out of the second one and only get one, this time around. Could you update the quantity?

Yes… Thats why i was asking, why this bms not need any heatsink for the load. My bestech 80a has, and it gets warm

It definitely needs :wink:

Add me for 3 please.

Wanted to make an quick updated list based on what everyone has posted in this thread and what Samau18 has listed in his first post.

So a public total of 19 so far, possibly more that have PMed @samau18 directly. Hopefully this can get underway soon and I can get down to building a new 12s battery with this BMS.

2 Likes

Danny is running 2x IRFS7530-7PPBF on the discharge.

It is rated at 240A… The temp chart seems to be for 100A @10V (Which is 25degree). Not sure what the effect on heat when it goes to 50V, as the total power increases. It seems it “may” be ok without it, but in any case, these are all values on paper; will try to test it live when I have my pack made.

1 Like

Thanks Moros, I am starting regardless if I get the last pcs. I am sure somebody will pop up. Some components do take 2-3 weeks, so I will get those on the way over now.

@PatRocks

I believe you are in batch 1. Sit tight, will be assembling it this week.

Sam

1 Like

I’m still in.

yes, I had a “@” limit before. You are still on the list.

@Samau18 remember one for me allso :grinning:

Didn’t @evoheyax want 2?

I ordered two.