Dickyho 5M 36T / 40T flywheel pulleys on ebay

I did setted combined shipping for most of my products. but for some heavy stuff, they shipping is quite expensive, so can not combined

This is awesome! Flange bearings are not good at all. I think the 628 bearing is a much better choice.

2 Likes

already arranged 40/44T pulleys with 24mm bore.

2 Likes

If you are able to find thick F608 bearing, maybe 10mm thick, then you can flip it around, get rid of the thick 608 bearing. Then you don’t need extended axle trucks, they can be used with any trucks.

@dickyho I didn’t see a thread on the motors you sell (guess here is as good as anywhere)

I spotted your selling a 6384, I recently swapped out my SK3’s for your 6374’s and have much more space for mounting - immediatly wanted bigger motors and spotted your selling some 84’s - would these fit on the extended Paris hanger or maybe the long TBs ?

image makes it look possible (the 84 is more like the SK3 size I had before) image

can you give the length please

EDIT: nevermind, ordered… I’ll make them fit :wink:

Good idea, thanks. since there’s no existing thick F608 bearings on the market. I checked with bearing factory of this today. turn out to need make new mold for this bearing, and need big quantity.

1 Like

Hi. I just measured, my 6384 motor is 80mm length. and the mount to mount space on the extended Paris truck is 156mm after installed with 12mm wheel pulleys. So, not enough space.

1 Like

Hey dicky have you had a chance to design some Kegel Style pulleys?

2 Likes

@dickyho :arrow_up:

1 Like

already working on that. bought the Kegel wheels back last week, just too busy to make the design yet. will be done it lately. I suppose will starting with 36/40/44T QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190327124151

6 Likes

The 40T and 44T will sell all of them. Make sure they are aluminum and don’t use bolts :slight_smile:

Bonus for 19mm or 23mm width available but 16mm wide is mandatory (in HTD-5M)

1 Like

yes, plan to make them 16mm width.

I think is this style I will use. do you think this will be OK? QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190327124547

2 Likes

Yes. If I could give you a tip I have learned

The kegel core has 10 holes which means they are 36 degrees apart

If you make only 4 bolts – and you make them 37 + 37 = 74 degrees apart (on each side)

Then they fit very tight and do not slip when you brake and accelerate, because they are 1 extra degree too far apart

Otherwise, use all ten holes and make them 36 degrees

1 Like

Thanks for tips! this is a issue I am thinking now, to produce many of them, need to have allowance. if only for 1 or 2, I can make it very good fit.

I was going to make it with 5 insert poles.

3 Likes

I think what @b264 was saying about no bolts is something like this where posts are directly machined into the pulley.

This is obviously nicer and more convenient for the user. But it will for sure be more expensive then doing bolts. Pressed in dowel pins might be another way that is cheaper than machined post but similar cost to bolts?

If machined post only add an additional $5 to the final price it would be worth it. But if they add $25 maybe not as one of the main advantages of your pulleys is low cost.

2 Likes

This way is much nicer. but need to CNC machine out the whole thing, or 1 CNC part with pins+1 machine turning part. both would add cost 15us+. becasue the pins are thin easy to break, so need to drill slower when machining.

I will try to find something to make the pins more nicer.

2 Likes

I don’t mind making expensive pulleys, there’s still profit for me. just already have such thing on the market. so I would rather make cheap pulleys, idealy cheap and good.

10 Likes

I think making it with 5 bolts would be ok. How about make one when 32T. Kegel 80mm will need 32T pulley. 36t is too large for 80mm wheels.

Where?​

OK, will do that.