Deck Decision, Help!

My best suggestion would be to measure your components, go to the nearest store that sells longboard decks and try every deck that would fit your components. For me the feel of the deck is more important than the looks, you can’t feel the flex and the stance from an online picture.

Good luck in finding a deck that suits you! And don’t forget to eventually let us know what you chose

1 Like

LoL what’s that

2 Likes

assuming you know what a store is…

…one that sells longboards.

where i live we have Sickboards, biggest store in europe. www.sickboards.nl

Only ones around most places here are on the internet. Amazon drove everyone out of business. Nobody physically goes to a store to buy a longboard deck.

1 Like

Then that’d be your personal problem, i’m only giving advice. Some skateshops might sell longboard decks too

Yeah I’ll have to check to see if a there are any skate shops around me.

Looking at the Hummie deck, I am considering it more and more, what batteries are in use with it in the picture above? Also any suggestions or reviews of red ember boards?

@RealaPolarBear I have some deck that I do custom artwork one is a drop down style I also have a pintail. You can pm me if you want.

Here are some decks I’ve done image image

1 Like

Beautiful decks. If you want one your gonna wait tho. They have a waiting list

That was my first esk8 build. I have a 30q 12s4p flat pack from psychotiller but my deck is a single cut out. I think all he has left are dual cutouts. Still great decks just gotta go about battery differently.

The dual could be better in certain circumstances. Buying a premade battery is not one of those circumstances.

Having a physical barrier in the middle you could wire the P-packs the other way…

With what?

1 Like