Deck Decision, Help!

Warehouse skateboards has some deals going right now like this: https://www.warehouseskateboards.com/comet-skateboards-voodoo-air-longboard-skateboard-deck-10x35.75

I picked up the Comet manifest with the W concave hoping its easier to fit an enclosure to. Im new to this but thought I would share.

2 Likes

Definitely some nice decks on sale. Ill have to bookmark that site

2 Likes

i like my Rayne Darkside and Rayne killswitch a lot

1 Like

what kind of setup are you gonna run on this? what enclosure? wb is kind of short no?

1 Like

I plan to move the front truck up about a half inch. But it’s basically getting the components from my Riptide. 12s2p (maybe 12s4p doublestack), dual vesc, Tkp surfrodz dual 6355 maytechs. Modified enclosure is a work in progress.

3 Likes

What is the Q?

Skunk, that board would make a really good eskate. nice flat bottom tub.

2 Likes

The op of thread is just looking for a new deck. We’re tossing suggestions at him

1 Like

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I really appreciate it and I am looking into each of the suggestions given.

1 Like

Oh right right. Yeah Drang is good even though our web store is still broken we can help for sure, but you guys have given some good suggestions. Earthwing rocks, Madrid has good boards, Pantheon makes some very excellent decks. Omen Longboards. FS Boards are all awesome. We also do full customs. Choose your concave and depth, then choose your other features, rocker, drop, flare, w concave ect, and then choose your shape. Yep, we do that and it’s legit. We have modular mold assembly kits which we use to make your board. Then we laminate at 120 psi for a very strong long term bond. We don’t pollute the air and we use top notch adhesives and sealants.

2 Likes

I’m a deck hore… I want so many lol Just ordered a 33 earthwing , should be a good slightly compact build. Still would love to pick up a 36ish inch Drang deck at some point @drangboards

1 Like

@RealaPolarBear Seriously, buy the @Hummie dual-channel deck. And if you don’t, then

Here is an idea https://selectskateshop.com/collections/all-decks-1/products/palisades-drone-v2-deck-natural-10x36

He specifically said he didn’t want another drop deck

Otherwise that’s usually my first suggestion

2 Likes

He said not drop-through. But drop-through can be top-mounted also. He didn’t say not drop-down

The battery channels on the bottom will be a great help and you can just top-mount the drop-through part. You could even use the extra space for lights or battery gauge or whatever

1 Like

You’re splitting hairs and you know it. He asked for suggestions on a different type of deck.

3 Likes

@RealaPolarBear If you want to try something new, make an esk8 from a Powell-Peralta Mike McGill Skull & Snake Bones Brigade Series 10 Reissue

powell-peralta-mike-mcgill-skull-snake-blue-bones-brigade-series-10-skateboard-deck-9-94-p37696-93413_image_1024x1024

1 Like

Love powell decks. And everyone needs a 30inch esk8. But sounds like he’s trying to reuse some parts that won’t fit that smaller deck.

2 Likes

Yeah, Although I love the idea of a smaller deck, I am looking to reuse some caliber trucks and kegel wheels on some type of longboard.

1 Like

Those will totally fit on the Powell deck btw

2 Likes

RKPs on anything under say 18" is not an ok practice period end of story unless you use low angle baseplates both front and rear.

1 Like

Why i rock surfrodz tkp. But you could always move the front truck up if using caliber trucks.

1 Like