Custom built battery packs in Australia 10s4p 30Q Evolve upgrade or DIY

Hey Tinnie, I’ve recently got into e-skating in Brissie on a secondhand Bamboo GT, and now understand why a battery upgrade is such a good idea. I’ve read your thread and you mentioned you’d be able to do a few more upgrades around this time of year. Would we be able to chat about doing a 10s4p 30Q upgrade? Cheers

Hey mate, welcome to the club! I should have the cells in 2-3 weeks and i’ll start whipping up packs right away. I can do the install for you as well if you like, will PM you the deets soon.

G’day @TinnieSinker Right there with old mate above. Just picking up a mates second hand Carbon GT and reckon I’ll need the upgrade at some point. Would love to know if you’re keen. Absolutely useless soldering with my ancient kit at home. Am in Sunny Coast but down Brissy way plenty. Just give me a ping when you’re ready and how many dollarydoos you’ll need legend.

Gday Tinnie, I’ve started on a build and was wondering whether you could make a pack for this enclosure? https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/loaded-vanguard-enclosure-set-12s4p/

Apologies if you’ve been asked before and the answer was no - I didn’t have the patience to trawl through all 240 odd replies to this thread.

Cheers

Hey Tinnie, I have been laser cutting these GT Spacers in 6mm polypropylene (doesn’t shatter like acrylic), if you’re interested in offering them with your builds just let me know mate, shipping shouldn’t be too hideous over the ditch. Happy to send one FOC for you to try?GTSpacer

1 Like

Hey @Fitzy happy to help you out with that, i can do the install in just over an hour so we’ll make a time. I’ve got you on the list and will send you a PM with the deets shortly

@ARCBR i can’t blame you for that haha. I can do packs like that, no problem. same price as the other 12s4p’s at $440. you can also be on the list

@Wizeartz mate, that looks clean af. I’ll gladly give it a test

2 Likes

Great! PM me your shipping address and I’ll send one over. If you DXF/PDF/AI/EPS/SVG up another model up, like GTX etc, just send it over and I can include one of those too, doesn’t cost much more to ship :slight_smile:

Would you be interested in laser cutting grip tape?

Sure, haven’t found a way to keep the pattern together enough to apply like a normal decal yet, but have cut a few designs out before. I’ll take the formats referred to above. Where in the world are you Pokwer?

Hey @TinnieSinker was chatting on PM. Can i order a 10s2p + BMS, with 25r cells?

I live near Tinnie, hmm is there something adhesive which resistant to being cut by the laser? I wonder how companies laser cut it.

Do you make gcode out of the models sent through?

The sw creates the gcode for me as I import dxf and ai format. A lot of folks have to weed the laser cut grip tape parts out and hand apply them, I want to peel and stick and remove application tape like a normal decal. I’ll work it out!

@Sc0urge you’re on the list. Will be ordering more cells in a month

Thanks, pm me payment details, also do you have the specific model of the 10s 80A BMS?

I’ll see what i have left and send you a PM

I can cut the grip tape without cutting right through, so the design remains in place. Most outfits give you the parts and then you have to hand place them. Bugger that, too slow!

Hi, Any chance I can buy one of these off you if so how much and how do i pay you? Btw I live in Sydney.

1 Like

Hey there, nzd$45 incl shipping, just pay it into [email protected] via paypal and advise your shipping address and I’ll take care of the rest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll get back to you soon.

Hi, just wondering how much your samsung 30q 10s4p battery pack are for Bamboo GT? Also how long will it take from order to it being shipped?