Custom batteries for sale

This looks like what my exact setup it going to look like. Is this yours?

It’s @JohnnyMeduse’s, helped him build it

how big is that BMS? the length will be fine but im not sure about the width

I don’t have a BMS. I was hoping you would include one. I think you’re referring to the picture @Blasto posted. :wink:

my bad got confused there for a second.
I can totally make that work. I do need to order a charger though which would be about 3 weeks to get in. I may be able to expedite it.

I stopped carrying stock after i ran out since the season died out

You talking about a charger to actually charge the battery? If that’s the case don’t worry about it. I have two fast chargers that I got from Enertion for my Raptor batteries. Would those work?

Perfect! I can just minus the price of the charger and you can use the one you have. Can you show me a picture of the port it has?

Yep.

Okay I carry that port it’s pretty standard perfect. I’ll pm you with pricing tonight

1 Like

Sounds good. Thanks.

Hey man,

I don’t know how to send a private message so i’m just gonna ask my question here, okay?

I regularly see people with motors that can pull a max om 80A. Online once read that the max ampere output of a battery is Ah * C So for a lot of people i’ve seen its 5 * 30 = 150A

What am i missing?

Thanks, Bram

C Is generally used for lipo batteries but for liion you’ll see a max Cont discharge and max peak discharge (usually given with a time frame I.e. 1 second at 100amps)

The max amp output is usually given on a pack by multiplying what one cell can output so for the 25Rs it is 20amp Cont, and for a 10s4p battery you’d multiple 20 *4p which is 80 cont

1 Like

I have enough inventory for 1 more 12s battery if any size up to 12s4p. 12s3p 12s2p. With 18650 Samsung 25Rs cells and 60amp bms with vedder switch and percent display.

I can have it built in 2 days and shipped within 3. Whoever wants it gets a nice discount on it. I want it gone

How much for the 12s2p? @barajabali

1 Like

376 is the original price. I can go down to 350. shipped of course

Is it possible to ship internationally to Australia?

Hey ! How do i order 10s3p 60A $397.18 ! I am in Australia.

It is very difficult to ship over seas, @barajabali only ships domestically in the USA

@barajabali just wondering if you got my email about building a custom <160wh pack for the new freeflow? I would pm, but I think I’m a bit too new to be able to!

Hey man! I did not get your email actually. I think I just emailed you tho. Dexter told me you needed some help