Custom batteries for sale

Joined to ask you about a 12s2p A123 26650 pack. How do you send PM lol…

@deucesdown Click the name (barajabali in this case) or profile pic (the triangles icon)

and then click the blue “Message” button

edit: didn’t mean to create forum inception here…sorry for the headaches :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:P

wow, trippy :slight_smile:

Thanks, that’s helpful. The blue “Message” box isn’t showing up for me. Maybe it’s a noob restriction? FAQ didn’t mention anything.

Yes, you cannot private message until you reach a certain level.

thanks guys, earned basic user, the blue box appears now.

I pmd you @barajabali

@barajabali Just wondering. I have an enertion dual raptor I just bought a couple weeks ago. I have an extra space cell coming but I’m thinking about buying yet another battery to extend my range even more. And I like to support the people in these forums. Are you able to build me one that will fit it? Am I able to get an even bigger battery in it? I’m new to all of this as it’s my first eboard so I ask a lot of questions. :wink:

Hey Sean.

Welcome to the world of eskate!

Yes I can build you another. Do you want the same exact battery? Just a spare?

Thanks.

Yeah I was thinking anything that would fit this raptor. Will it have the on/off button and little battery% screen in the same spots so that I can access? If so. I will contact you in the next couple days for an order. What do you accept? Paypal?

1 Like

Yes paypal, I dont know the exact measurements for where those are but if you can supply them to me than yes i can place them in there.

Awesome. I can definitely get the measurements. When I get back into town on Monday I’ll pm you with the info. Thanks.

1 Like

great! thanks for the inquiry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow good to know!

1 Like

@barajabali

Sorry for being a flake. For some reason I just totally let this thread out of my brain! But I’m kinda glad now as I’m starting a project to build my first e-board. So I will definitely need a battery made. I have the enertion space cell enclosure http://www.enertionboards.com/electric-skateboard-parts/space-cell-pro-enclosure/ and am wanting a battery with everything included, power switch, bms, percentage screen, ect… I just want whatever it needs to be able to plug in and go. Let me know how much and what info you need. Thanks.

Hey buddy :slight_smile:

I can do all that for ya what pack do you need made though?

1 Like

Well it says the the space cell enclosure will hold 40x 18650 Cells. So does that mean we can get a 10SP4 or whatever the space cell 4 is I guess. I’m so new at this that I have no clue. Lol. I should probably ask @onloop the specs unless you’ve worked with the space cell enclosure before?

Yes I can work with the space cell enclosure but the bms I use is a bit larger than the spacecell ones and I’m not sure if your vesc will fit in the enclosure. I have a space cell enclosure at home I’ll check it tonight. Are you running dual or single drive?

I’m running dual vesc’s. I’m actually waiting on the vesc-x’s to get here.

Oh I don’t think it’s gonna fit unless I can put the bms on top of the cells.

I think if you’re gonna go with a standard 10s4p the SS4 might be a better option for you for price and size!

I’d like to have your business but I also can’t just shove my products where they may not belong

I think you can put the bms over the cells.

For reference

2 Likes