Cosmic Dust/12S/SK3 6374 149KV

9 Likes

6 Likes

Method deck 40" x 10" Zippy 3S 8000 mAh 30C x 4 Ollin Vesc w/ heat sink Turnigy SK3 6374 149kv Torqueboards trucks Torqueboards 83mm wheels Torqueboards V4 motor mount Torqueboards 16T/36T 12mm pulleys Torqueboards antispark on/off switch Mastercho GT2B remote Pshycotiller enclosure

Features doble charging with balance charging ports for easy charging with out removing enclosure

2 Likes

i like the sparkle blue bottom and stripe on top. spray pain on grip or something else?

nice clean setup. How’s the range working for you? 12s 8Ah should be nice! And how much does it weigh?

Thats before the glitter, i epoxied the t nuts holes so once u lay the grip tape u d9nt see nor feel those holes under you, range havent fully test it yet but i did a 6.3 miles trip and cells went from 4.2V to 4.0 so yes i think i could get 18 miles and still be within safe zone on the batteries, and weight honestly idk yet ill find a scale and let u know, next would be led strips under deck and voltage meter but i might put it for sale to finance my second build i really enjoyed the process of building

3 Likes

The balance ports look so clean and organized!

1 Like

Nice build!

1 Like

Hey pablo how can I talk with you? Now through this forum (I’m from argentina)