Complete Drive System for sale (formerly Motor Mount with Dual Idlers and Custom Made CNC Motor Mounts)

I think I will go 15mm as one of the belt sized is exactly that. Thanks for the help guys

1 Like

Let me start off with the fact that this mounting setup is the tits.20181110_154918

I did just shave off some delrin from one of the idlers some how on a ride though15444340994415882917115172155397

So, I was cruising around and one side of the mount crept inward along the hanger resulting in a hectic alignment issue that I only saw at the end of my ride.

The only thing I can guess that caused this is that I must not have tightened the clamp enough before connecting the mounting plate.

Ive currently only got power going to one of my motors, Iā€™m waiting for my Unity so I have to check both mounts now.

Hey Jasper, If you pay shipping cost, Iā€™ll send you a new POM idler housing.

Ive noticed if you donā€™t torque the bolt down or use loctite, they will loosen every ride.

Cool, Iā€™m moving very soon so Iā€™ll wait till Iā€™m settled at my new address till I get in touch.

Iā€™ll probably get some extra x-bars that are a bit longer too, so I can get rid of my washers.

Yeah Iā€™ve got Loctight on everything and nyloc nuts on the end of the bolts holding the mount to the clamp.

Also paging @J0ker3366 Yea iā€™ve had pretty severe issues because I didnā€™t know to loctite the drivetrain completely. The wheel pulley has a circular gash deep in it because the clamp -> mount screws loosened and carved into the delerin.

My idlers keep coming lose, causing the belt to jump into a weird position and destroying the idlers and belt covers. One idler got wrecked yesterday and now looks like https://i.imgur.com/lXezOQN.jpg this (That was all that was left of it when I realised something was wrong. as well as the other idlers having gashes and having been melted at the top. Both stabilizer bars also fell off, as well as me being stupid and stripping a motor screw which means iā€™m in a stuck spot. Iā€™ve already advised @marcmt88 to adjust his advertising to say you must take apart the mounts and add loctite, because I bought the drive train assuming ā€œMeticulously assembled and ready to install on your deckā€ meant I could install it on my deck and ride, but iā€™ve needed to loctite all screws and buy a special pump for the tires.

This is a part of DIY. If thats a problem then youā€™re in the wrong place. I hace 3 mounts from @marcmt88 and have no issues from them. All screws are torqued down with no loctite and nothing comes loose. Check to make sure you hanger mount is fully tightened. You could also be looking @ alignment issues.

@marcmt88ā€™s mounts are solid when installed correctly and securely. WERA Hex+ Allen wrenches, 3m hex head bolts and a little work and you should be fine. If you need an install guide Iā€™d be happy to help.

2 Likes

No I would have been 100% happy to adjust and tinker with everything, I just didnā€™t know I needed to

Will you ship it to Canada for caliber 2 trucks and either 6368 motor or 6374

He Seena,

I do ship internationally. Please visit my website for my current product line, janux-esk8.com

Thanks, Marc

2 Likes

Hey. Would you be able to help me? Iā€™m very new to this so kind of unsure. I have the Orangatang Orange Cagumas, and 6355 motor. I need a motor mount and pulley system for it

Please see PM

Do you still sell these? :slight_smile:

Yes I do. Please visit my website for details, janux-edk8.com

misspelled your site!

janux-esk8.com

Id like to buy a set for my trampa pro belt to take it from 5:1 to 4:1 so i can put street gummies on

I mean id like to get them hear as soon as possible