CLOSING TONIGHT 01/16/19 Maytech r2 style remote sample/tester buy (including mtvesc6.6, dyno brake and motors)

Anyone who ordered an R2 remote (coming in a few days) their order will ship then. I am filling orders from motor GB and then MT6.6 and switch, brake orders and combined orders. Motor GB individuals will be emailed tracking when shipped if you received an invoice through PayPal your order will invoice will be tagged with tracking in invoice details. Please check there.

3 Likes

Update on the R Brake, after some testing of the unit the initial performance of the unit is impressive. During testing on a few different battery sizes, we discovered an issue in the firmware. I believe the question was brought up if the unit needed to be set to certain battery size, well the answer is yes. We have confirmed this with the engineer at maytech and the units will be set up for 12s or 10s use. If you ordered or received an R BRAKE unit from us please use it on a 10s setup and no higher. they will produce a version for the 12s and slightly alter the firmware for the 10s.

9 Likes

Hey Guys, Just wanted to update everyone in general and I will follow up with those that need tracking, if you paid an invoice through PayPal your tracking will be attached to the invoice details, please check there. The remotes came in yesterday and 2 were damaged from shipping. (2) customers will have to wait a few weeks for the remote (Maytech return from holiday) Being the last two to order the wait won’t be that long. I will contact these individuals directly. We also had 4 damaged 2 6880 and 2 6374 sealed motors and 4 were not ready to ship 6374 unsealed ( still in production ) The USA GB 6880 motors have shipped out, I will send tracking to those guys. We have about 8 of the MT6.6 SESC 200A available at the GB price of $165 after they are gone the price will be close to $200 each. The remotes are on the way to those who ordered one, and any further orders for those will be $180 for remote with charge pad and $160 without. We will have 12s brakes in a month or so if you got one please use on a 10s setup, I will send those who wanted it for 12s a replacement when available. We have been testing the MT switch and so far it’s holding up. @mixedcreation, @Holyman92, @Skunk, @Sender, and a few others I have included a switch for you to try in your orders.

4 Likes

Psyched!

2 Likes

ill get you shipped Friday, the white bindings are still on B/O and the only white rims available right now are the 5star hubs, the rockstars are due back soon.

2 Likes

Oooh keep me updated on those white bindings too. I wanna be just like @Sender :star_struck:

1 Like
1 Like

Get in line!

1 Like

I wish they made those damn f5s in white

Form > function

1 Like

image image

3 Likes

That white looks dope AF

1 Like

Its different, but by the looks the F4 looks better

1 Like

I’ve always been hesitant to heel straps but I hear people loving them. Definitely interested in those shining white beauties

1 Like

as soon as they are in I will let you know.

2 Likes

I think it is pretty good, granted it has been like 0-30 degrees for the past month in a half…soo not much riding.

But the little time I had to ride with it wasn’t causing any issues. I guess I kinda like the push to start, but I am not sure if I am sold on it because I physically like to see a button to push on and off. Call me crazy. Although, I am going to move this over to a small commuter board I am finishing. I will have more data on this since I am going to let my buddies son in college ride it around campus to class. He will give a good feedback during this time of year since he goes to school at UNC.

But I should have a good review this weekend after we come out of -11 degrees today to 50-60 degrees in 2 days. Fucking Polar Vortex

1 Like

Who says the climate is changing, shit. A polar vortex is some day before yesterday but maybe tomorrow movie kinda shit…

I kinda figured you were berried for a while. the push to start is great for 10s, I sent you a 12s switch (maytech) and one of the new Rbrakes, you can use it on 10s setups. they will have to make one for 12s because of batteries now achieve a full charge.

1 Like

Holy sheep shit… SWEET! I will open up my big green monster and see what she can do! Sadly it is the only board I want to ride now. The power is just addicting!

Looks like I have some tinkering to do this weekend.

save the Rbrake for 10s, I tested the units they sent. they are set to close to a full charge of the battery in a 12s setup. It wants to engage and bleed off power if connected to a fully charged battery. They will be adapting the firmware to accommodate 12s in a month or so

1 Like

but the switch is good to go on 12s