“City Slicker” Lacroix Deck and enclosure / 10s6p charge only / Dual FOCBOXes / Surfrodz Trucks/ PSYCHOTILLER 200kv Powerplants/ 18(40) on @MoeStooge Street wheels

I’m just going to pat myself on the back for being psychic. Good job, me.

I’m effing pissed to see that this thing is in pieces. Now you gotta figure out how to up the ante on this next build, which will truly be a significant feat considering what it was…

4 Likes

Also cut it down and make a La Croix ‘shorty’…at least

The carbon undertray could also be shortened and skinned you have the skills bud

Rebrand as the Lemonade, that’s what you make lemons from

4 Likes

Dis would be awesome, do it

1 Like

Believe me, I am going to try. The break point is a little odd.

I will take some pictures in a bit.

As far as I can tell though, it is just both motors and the actual deck that are tucked. Everything else SEEMS fine upon inspection.

4 Likes

Tbh I’m still kinda mad that your business partner would do such a thing and then try to be casual about it. @Sender you said that you have more money in the business anyways, why not buy him out and kick him to the curb?

2 Likes

Because I don’t want to do this forever. I feel like we should sell out to a larger organization.

2 Likes

What’s your baseplate angle, the Lacroix nose angle, and/or total angle setup?

1 Like

I have 15 in the back and 25 in the front IIRC. For a 45/55 split.

Maybe I am 20/25

I will look when I get home.

But any of these work

1 Like

Bear with me here but that RKP sale claims a 45° plate baseplate. Isn’t that a bit steep to add to an angled nose or is 45 a standard ish degree for a flat deck ?

2 Likes

Absolutely it is. That would be about 75 degrees front and rear, no good.

With the adjustable rkp baseplates you can go 0-65 degrees.

So if you set them to “15” on a lacroix 30 degree nose, you get about 45 degrees in the end.

You get increments of 5 more or less

2 Likes

Hmm that’s disheartening for the mtb build as the rkp adjustable plates seem pretty rare. The 35° would work with my 15° tip deck though. I shot them a message seeing if they would swap for an up charge. Might just end up throwing them on the hummie, thanks for the info. I guess I could dewedge a bit and ride high.

1 Like

So we are trying to get a big group buy together soon for the RKP adjustable baseplates so Surf Rodz will resume production.

HOWEVER, an adjustable TKP baseplate group buy is in the works in the near future.

These also enable cool setups like on this Lacroix (one I built for a friend)

20190211_162906

Workin on it!!

7 Likes

Im running 35° 50° on my hummie

1 Like

with what bushings?

Got the baseplate switched to 35! Way to go Mikaela. It’s true red but oh well. I told her I was keeping my eye out for the adjustable rkp plates anyway hehe

2 Likes

For sure! Always work in “I heard there is a group buy coming for RKP adjustable baseplates, can’t wait”

6 Likes