“City Slicker” Lacroix Deck and enclosure / 10s6p charge only / Dual FOCBOXes / Surfrodz Trucks/ PSYCHOTILLER 200kv Powerplants/ 18(40) on @MoeStooge Street wheels

I agree, they are so damn pretty. I love the styling.

What is that deck? How long has it been around?

I think you actually broke it on purpose so you can re-enter it for this years best build

2 Likes

Nothing some epoxy and 2 sets of 35° risers can’t fix

2 Likes

Zenit a-b commuter is the name super fun and flexy tho it’s a push board crazy light …I have something in the mix for the girl friend as she loves it as well …Montreal base board…check this on out … it a triple beam construction style but kick tail and no vibration crazy engineerd board…Screenshot_20190129-165652

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190204-191854 Aaaheeemmm

2 Likes

They have been around for a while but that one exactly came out last year it been upgraded couple times now…they do experimental boards all the time so you can get deals … and they are constantly upgrading models every year

1 Like

Yup. That’s what I was thinking. They have a lot of cool camo colors

1 Like

Oo ya I I’ll be pming you on some tips as I’m gonna try this stuff out

1 Like

Hell yeah, LMK

1 Like

If I remember that one as also some urethane inside to damper vibration and all the edge are also urethane to prevent damage.

There process is pretty sic!

1 Like

That’s pretty damn cool!

Yes that why I kind said it was like the landy triple beam style with the anti vibration …but it’s not these guys are very creative and build very nice decks

1 Like

There dancing decks are awesome

1 Like

I want a Joe because it’s my name.

Not really interested in dancing though.

Their experimental decks are neat, and I love my marble.

1 Like

They seem cool and like to have fun with design. That’s really cool to me!

I got a experimental a-b commuter for my girlfriend and it very light crazy light it’s all pink too she loves it I got it on black Friday shipped to me 100;bucks … can’t beat that shit … they do sales all the time…

1 Like

You know they are not extremely massive …they are kind of like subsonic I bet if you message them say some crazy canuks recommend your boards are sweet maybe they will work on a e board desight for the diy board builder of the year for you lol … we Canadians are friendly… they might even know LaCroix I know they are in Montreal and my friend has his stock and he loves them

1 Like

True story.

4 Likes

Well we can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube, can we! :joy:

11 Likes

Tis a challenging task!

2 Likes