Chinese Superstars

Good to see an actual comparison of the outer hubs though

3 Likes

Well… Ive been riding the shit outta em and love the 8in feel… The rim is merely the vehicle to make em work… Hope they don’t fail me… I do plan on changing the bearings sooner or later… I also do have and interesting kinda sorta squishy/squeaky wheel I have to determine the source of…

2 Likes

I’d rather see someone else make a side by side comparison.

3 Likes

Meh… Hes probably right… Let’s just call a spade a spade…we sum cheap ass bitches! Lol

1 Like

Yeah probably but I just don’t listen to salesmen. Not so long ago people were advertising their Maytech motors as better than the Maytech motors the competition was selling

1 Like

im curious to get a price on the tubes and treads without the hubs and spokes though. wonder if the tubes and treads will fit on the origional trampa super star hubs. im in the market for some replacement wheels. but i had a look at my last order from MBS for their 8inch wheels and came to almost $200 just for a set of 5 and these have only been on my board for about 2 months. back wheels treads are gone and 1 has a slow leak. so a cheaper option is definatly a must if i am going to stick with this hobby coz those prices are a bit rediculous. this is also shipping from interstate so like $20 shipping i believe

AliExpress has options

They look good but it says it will take 30 days for more than one wheel

tried ali they all replied with the $18 USD per wheel. its roughly the same price as MBS wheels so their would be no point in me even getting chineese ones. i jsut placed an order with mbs to get 5 treads and 3 tubes. $180 the ones i have on now only lasted a couple of months so lets see what happens to my wallet in 2020 lol

https://forum./t/economical-8-tyres-discussion/12924

1 Like

thanks for that i might actually order a couple the tubes are only $3 i just paid $14 a tube but i guess they are coming from NSW but when the cheap ones come in ill test them out and see how they go hopefully well so i can bulk buy next time. thanks for that link mate