Carvon Discussion

I don’t frequent this website. I almost never read PM’s here and haven’t for about a year. I have an email address and a phone number that I use and check daily. I don’t have a 12mm Carvon axle so I made my own on the CNC lathe that is precisely 12mm in diameter and it slips into the reamed hole in the hanger nicely.

When someone emails me or picks up the phone, gets me an axle, and approves the hanger design, I’ll make a production run.

Carvon_Parts3

15 Likes

6 Likes

pick up the phone? is THAT all someone had to do for 6 +/- months? :joy:

hmmm. I wonder who that someone could be

1 Like

woxlc

9 Likes

Thanks Chris!

Damn so we’ve been misled? Now I feel icky

Can Jerry send Chris an axle?

I imagine people would be more chill if there was 5 or 10 minutes a day dedicated to quick replies. Maybe messaging on down time like while eating a sandwich, sipping on a coffee, taking a dump even lol.

I have an AWD using the Torque drives. They ride great. No problems with heat going up hills around my place though I don’t ride them as often because I just got my raptor and ride it mostly

2 Likes

These are 2WD TorqueDrives? Are you on 6" pneumatics? oh btw you still planning to put them up for sale hehe :wink:

1 Like

Are you selling them?

@Blacksheep I’ve been kicking around the idea so that I can fund my mountain board build

2 Likes

Those are beautiful! No wonder you can go up hills no problem lol. Put me in line if you do plan on selling them! I wasn’t able to pick up the last set on the site :frowning:

Definitely will hit you up brother. I remember that I had promised to do so on Reddit. One thing of mentioning, I’m running these unsensored. I received them with the sensor wires unattached and never bothered to put them on myself. That being said I’m still able to start from a stand still without the sputtering of the motors

1 Like

I’ll buy one or 2 hehe

Which battery configuration are you running? I plan to run them on 12s.

1 Like

Thanks looking forward to it. Nice! I think I can probably put that together to run it sensored. Also have a 12s battery pack on order so I don’t know if its fine to run them on a pack unless Though I don’t plan on bypassing my BMS so maybe could control how much would go into the motors.

I’d love to run these with pneumatics and just shred the bad roads here lol

Inbox currently running zippy 3000 mah 30 c lipo at 12s with no problems

2 Likes

Does that take you up to 42kph? Or is it faster or slower?

FYI. @LEVer has contacted Chris and progress is being made. I’m told Jerry will post an update on the forum “soon”

7 Likes