Carvon Discussion

Hi! I PM-ed you for the SDXL’s :smile:

Wish we had some updates on the XL’s. It’s been a while since any if us have heard anything. @LEVer

1 Like

I really wonder what happened, the worst is getting no news at all, completey vanished. No answer to the polite emails I send. I feel so sad for this, this could have been great for the community. But trust went close to level zero. You want to give chance to something different, not a boosted board or alike big famous brand and in the end, you regret so much you did it. On my side I am waiting for news on EVO from the kickstarter campaign which was even before the Exo campaign.(about 1 year and half of waiting). I almost wanted to buy an EXO for my girlfriend, I am happy I didn’t… so sad :frowning:

I am also looking for options

Im really really close to calling quits on this one. I doubt we’ll see them before the end of the year.

Which one did you order?

I got the XL

2 Likes

I’m looking to buy someone’s place on the XL but am still hoping for a reaponse from jerry before I do so.

Lmk, I’ll purchase your spot

Can you share some pics? And have you talked to Jerry at all? I haven’t gotten any responses and I am waiting on a lot of stuff from him.

Yeah, i think we’re all in the dark. Its not hard to jump on your website and post a 2 sentence update each day. ya know?

5 Likes

Share pics of what I don’t have them. I’m on the same boat as everyone else.

@Mikenopolis have you been able to reach Jerry

1 Like

Same boat as you… Asked for a return and they never answered… Jerry is again on radio silence I have 2 SD both of them are FAULTY ! I am mad as fuck 1200 € worth of drive just sitting there during the whole riding season

• He broke my drive when he updated it from V3 to V4 it’s actually outreagous. I have ridden the V3 for thousand of kilometers, never had thermal throttling or problems. now both my drive been faulty in less than 50 km of use, and they overheat in only 500 m sometimes. I just wish carvon had competition.
2 Likes

Yeah bummed out too here. Got these ahem cool motors that are useless to me now unless I want to ride really slow.

Anyone with torque drives that have overheating problems?

I bought the last ones for science and they are in the country now held by customs for some reason. Will let you know if these have the same problem when I get them.

2 Likes

Yeah Jerry responded to me yesterday night. Did not mention the EXO/PRO. XL hangers are being made by Chris at Abec11 who hasn’t delivered so that the reason no updates are available

unbelievable that he hasn’t finished the hangers yet. any idea where he is in production?

2 Likes

Abec is in Huntington Beach. About 15 minute drive from my place. Psychotiller makes stuff at that shop I’m assuming the six shooters are CNC’ed there?

Jerry’s is in North Hollywood these days so about an hour away? Production wise. I have no idea what the hold up is. It makes no sense why a hanger takes this long even just one or two should’ve been sent out by now. I mean we have a guy who didn’t like the Raptor 2 hanger and basically made one the same day…Maybe @SeanHacker should make the hangers?

6 Likes

Isn’t the XL hanger literally the exact same shape as the R version, just like 20mm longer? Like how is this possible, lol. I think it was in January I read on their site how they had to remachine the hangers, but they’d be ready in like two weeks… Effing six months later and still nothing, with no word!? FTW :confused:

1 Like

Nice. You have a raptor 2, hummies and carvons?

People should be hitting up chaput instead of jerry. His info is in this thread somewhere right? I’m on mobile

hit up chaput here!