Carvon Discussion

F1 SuperFly and V4 SpeedDrive (in matte black) are a perfect match

1 Like

Thx, 10 characters

i’m asking jerry directly if it’d be ok, here’s my message to him:

i would like to get 5 sets, a couple to build on my own, and the remainder to resell later down the road.

there is a very high demand for your drive system and already there are people who missed the group buy that wants them.

but i do plan on marking them up just a bit, maybe 10%, to make it worth while for me. so i wanted to make sure that you’d be ok with that.

if that’s kind of chintzy, i’ll just go with two.

1 Like

Am I too late to this? If not, I am 100% in and can pay immediately. In Aus.

Edit - 1 set, matte black.

Edit 2 - well shit, looks like I am too late. If any more spots open up please consider me!

this would violate basic thermodynamics but it does sound exciting…

Please explain, lol My thought is all 4wd would be powered and connected to powered vescs, disconnect control signal from front 2wd, so you can’t throttle or break, but you still can on rear 2wd, would the front 2wd then charge the battery and/or supplement current draw of rear 2wd

Yes it’s kind of chintzy because @Ricky is out. I am also up for 1 set if any spots open.

@thisguyhere come on, let us in.

Noo, asleep during the wrong time. I would loove some. Put me down for 1 set please.

Edit: I am too late. This is heartbraking… :scream:

Dudes - Hummies!!!

I dont know if this sounds salty but here I go. For Eu people, going to bed and then to work to check the Forum on lunch ment missing out. If there are poeple with 2+ orders to stock em up and resell later makes it even more bitter… 2 questons then :

• Is there anyway on earth we can increase the size of this grozo buy, was under 24 hours and over 30pcs.

• Wouod anyone willing to split a drive, who wants to resell them? Broe over profit? :wink:

I’m in for a set shipping to California.

Please add my name for 1 set.

LMK if there will be any more spots… missed it because of EU timezones…

1 Like

Nooooo I signed up just to get a set!!

Please let me buy one!!

Matte black <3

Is there any left. I want one. Damn those timing zones haha.

Just sent payment to [email protected] Thanks for setting this up man! :sunglasses:

yeah, what Nama said…

Can I still join the bandwagon? 1 set, Canada.

@rpasichnyk @quietbun @michichopf @Fatos @Friskies all sets have been taken it was for 25 sets if he can get more than he will post about it until then please stop asking this group buy is full and all spots filled

1 Like

FAK!!!

1 Like