Carvon and EXO Boards. They won't deliver. Have I been scammed?

Quote of the day goes to…

7 Likes

I want to cancel my Carvon V4 XL order from back in March, anyone know what’s going on with Carvon rn?

2 Likes

What the hell @LEVer?

Get this man his motors already. I can’t believe these aren’t forfilled yet.

4 Likes

Still haven’t gotten my V4XL either, seems like he’s gone quiet again.

1 Like

I am now going on 6 months waiting for my Exo with no contact. Frustrating. I would be interested in others views on what can be done. I am still open to Carvon changing their ways. From my perspective they have an excellent product. All past sins will be forgiven on the condition that they change their ways. They owe thousands to many. Do u hear class action? Carvon, please step up.

2 Likes

I fully agree. I paid kevin 5 monthes ago. Just received paypal reimbursement as he didnt reply to paypal either. And he still keeps my evolve BMS without any answer about sending it back… I cant ride my bamboo gt anymore. I understand he is snowed under but he doesnt respect the 30d delay he announced, made no excuses. When I finally reached him on IG he bullshited me an explanation that he accidentally lost my name from the list… I am also snowed under work and do not treat anybody like that…

I pledged 1680usd on KS for a carvon 4wd evo years ago. I recently asked for reimbursement but got no reply despite the recent activity of Carvon on the forum. I am ready to examine possible legal actions against Kevin or Carvon

1 Like

Lol you can try

3 Likes

I am the esk8 knight fighting for justice and chevalry

2 Likes

Probably wont get your money back though, at least, not through that avenue.

Or maybe YOU will but slow for everyone else.

2 Likes

Lol. Can t be slower !

1 Like

It would be interesting to see how many people on this forum have been stiffed by Carvon. If there was a place to list our names and emails, we could jointly plan legal actions.

4 Likes

I just wanted to add that he is alive and well after not responding to my text for a while. His family was on (at his place) an extended visit during the holiday season.

As I mention a while back, I no longer relay messages to @LEVer since he’s an adult… also unless Dave ask me to assist in battery building for EXOs I will let Jerry handle his delay issues,

5 Likes

I just think people are upset as it isn’t to hard for someone to get on a forum and just say a simple general update. what order he is on and other general things.

2 Likes

It is not hard to update. It is also fair (normal?) to propose reimbursement without us having to ask repeatedly and forever. The “no update but I keep your money” method used by Kevin and Jerry is {]¥÷}< It exactly looks as a scam or an intention of scam.

2 Likes

I’d bet he would love to do that.

Unfortunately I think it just isn’t that simple and that he made some bad business decisions and to now respond at all here in a general post to address the upset of his customers would only hurt his business more. At least I think that’s what his thinking is about posting anything about it now.

Try to run a business yourself and make mistakes then see how you’d react or address accordingly.

1 Like

I did run a small business. Do you suggest it is not so simple to communicate “sorry guys, I failed and lost your money”? I pledged on KS because I bought Jerry s motors before, respected his innovative spirit and previous breakthroughs and trusted him. I was ready to understand and accept any difficulties in design and manufacturing, especially knowing his obsession with perfection. Esk8 become very competitive and crowded with new quality offers, fair service and delays and prices go down. In this context, loosing support from early adopters, the kind of customers who are buying all your products, ok to pay in advance, even before the products exist, is not a good idea IMO. I may understand - forgive? Jerry. Especially if I get my money back :slight_smile: The case of Kevin is different. Still taking many orders and announcing 30d delays when backlog already accumulated is not the result of unexpected difficulties or mistakes in decisions.

i do agree that it’s hard to run a business but if he struggles with contacting people about updates on very expensive products you need to reorganize. look at mboards. they had no updates and terrible shipping, but they are now reorganizing and changing their structure. now ur probs gonna say they’re parts aren’t high quality and made by them, but this example still holds. i think it’s hard to run a business and i’m not saying it’s not, but many other small business on the forum update their customers.

2 Likes

Complete silence from carvon again Is it hopeless now?

Last Post Dec 7, '18 - Seen Dec 7, '18