Carvon and EXO Boards. They won't deliver. Have I been scammed?

His recent updates on the other thread are encouraging. Obi wan Jerry, you are our only hope

1 Like

Things are moving forward here at CarvON. We will address all our customers questions and orders as soon as we get to it. We are currently ramping up our production and customer service team. In the meantime @LEVer will be updating in the forums about production, product development and shipments.

3 Likes

Update : No reply from Jerry when I ask for reimbursement. Same silence from kevin dark after 4 monthes except to tell me one month ago that my ā€œname was accidentally lost from the list and battery will be sent asapā€

Depending on how you paid, Jerry isnt your only method of getting your money back. Dont forget you can charge back via your CC company, or even dispute it via Paypal, if needed.

2 Likes

@Lm1616 Where did you get that 10S 1.55A charger?

edit: found it, a Koowheel charger

1 Like

Thanks I just started Paypal dispute to get money back from Kevin (they will not reimburse the evolve BMS i sent too). From what I read in this forum and others, I am not an isolated case and I wonder whether it legally qualifies as fraud I ll try with CC company, for Jerry

@darkkevind sort this out

2 Likes

Have you tried the chat on the Exoboard site? If you penetrantly call them on the chat they will respond. I just got myself a refund one week ago. https://www.exoboards.com Just watch out for the local time and they are doing lunch breaks.

1 Like

Kevin s desperately silent. So sadā€¦

Man, thatā€™s sucks brotha ā€¦ dude did the same to me and a lot of other people,ā€¦ but he claims no one waits 2-3 months for his battery :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:ā€¦ ā€¦ oh wait heā€™s doing us a favor :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: I would never recommend that dude to no oneā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not 2-3 monthes. I paid 5 monthes agoā€¦

I hear you, I was going on 4month wait on him :fu:t3::fu:t3::fu:t3: My buddy was at 5 month, We Ask for our refund which he had no problem sending it back, but what I joke ā€¦

1 Like

I can reach out to Kevin in our Facebook group (Carve) if you guys think it would help? Heā€™s quite active there

2 Likes

You probably should, even if the other two donā€™t replyā€¦ We donā€™t need a repeat of last time :sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like

Lee, the issue is that Kevin appears to just pick and choose who heā€™s going to build for and just hold money from the others until they demand it back. Itā€™s very strange.

He needs to just stop taking payments, clear his backlog and sort his ethics out.

Talking to him every time he doesnā€™t deliver would be a long process

1 Like

let me have a chat with him. This is the first time I have heard anything negative about him, obviously I would like to stay impartial as I have no ill dealings with him and he is one of our regulars and seems to be well respected but something must have happened. Maybe he is snowed under with requests?

1 Like

Donā€™t want to say anything negative about him as I have never had any business (or issues) with him, but this is not the first time people have ventilated their issues with Kevin on this forum.

3 Likes

highly recommend people to stay away from that dude, well respective my ass,ā€¦ heā€™s done this shit to many timesā€¦

3 Likes

@Touch415 He seems to be respected within the UK scene as far as I can see, Iā€™m the founder and now co-owner of the UK group - nobody has reported anything to me. So respectfully please donā€™t link my comments with your arse.

Anyways as promised I voluntarily reached out to him and he responded. The gist of it is he doesnā€™t come on here much anymore but he is super snowed under.

Now I am not affiliated with him and donā€™t want to take any sides, I just volunteered to reach out to him.

3 Likes

Indeed a simple search on the forums will yield that heā€™s notorious for backlogs.

Hell a simple google search will yield the same post in the second result.

2 Likes