Boss level custom spot welder

Well with the boss welder a soldering iron is included + it works well and fast and takes up very little space even with a lipo attached.

Boss welder is better by far imo. I know them both so i talk by experience. This ain’t a sales thread tho. No one will try to convince you. It is your choice to make.

Anyone have a sunkko 70b pen to sell?

Do you guys think that a normal charger paralleled with a huge capacitor would work for one of these instead of a battery? I’m talking multiple farads.

1 Like

What voltage would the charger be? You don’t want more than 3-4s for spot welding right?

Yeah, you can more than easily get a low S count charger for cheap. That’s my thought behind it, easier than having a dedicated welding battery.

1 Like

I think It can be done. Some guy i know always used super capacitors for spot welding. He bought the Boss and told me he was planning to use the same setup. Screenshot_20190210-200840

He pulls 4 farads out of that.

2 Likes

Anyone have this?

1 Like

Looks nice

The A is here!!

review incoming. Gimme a minute.

10 Likes

I feel like a robot lol. This is my robotic arm :sunglasses:

8 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Trade offs… smaller spot welder but you have to strap the battery to you arm. The trade off worth it?

How just have longer wires?

Is that a Lipo in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

6 Likes

Nope. You do not have to do It. I find It comfortable like that. You can leave the lipo on the table.

You got me there :grin:

1 Like
1 Like

please someone try this, for science.

can’t wait.

curious what the process of replacing probes would be…