Boosted Board details megathread

pro 4 battery would not fit in the current raptor deck

And the battery isn’t available til the end of the year… hahaha They’ve essentially just hyped and released pre-order for what is basically the same board as they already have, just with Kegels. Pretty disappointed to see no big changes. The range is still pretty poor and that’s after you have to wait for the new battery, no performance increase, no new deck. from me - no new interest. still other boards i’d go for.

@Mr_Mahal shipping is looking like late june, so should expect delivery july

@loose_nickers I hope so… Others are still doubtful due to the record… But mark my words, if he gets this VESC shipment and its good we will see boards flying out the door within a month following. If he gets it by the end of this month he’s good.

I’m trying to find info.

Enertion seem to always be well behind on supply. He keeps saying boards will be straight out the door, but there always seems to be something that holds it up. I know people on here have said they ordered in february and still waiting. guessing if you order now you may be in for a bit of a wait,

I ordered early early May, as soon as I could following the selling of my BB… so hopefully I’m not too far out. I’m thinking he may have lost some orders potentially which could speed things up so who knows

They told me today pro4s should ship in a week or two. Not sure about VESCs or raptors though.

I find it so funny that I can’t ready anything about Boosted Boards anywhere without reading about Casey. lol

I find it so funny that I can’t reading anything about Boosted Boards anywhere without reading about Casey. lol

IIts because he love those boards. Hes got 4 of them. 3.1mill followers and has been the face of BB wothout their sponsorship. He is now their adviser. So assume now gets free stuff to review.

I just reserved my board so stoked! Went with the standard battery to make sure I can get it faster and to bring it on airplanes and what not.

Feel free to use my link to save $100 https://boostedboards.com/?ct-referral-code=8gScgtT0