Boa wheels disappeared from market!

That’s probably confidential. Doubt they can tell anyone if Boa is actually a scam.

Yes. With a proportionally smaller width. For smaller board builds.

2 Likes

Dude, I’ve been throwing bricks through your window with “100mm” written on them and you act like you’re just now hearing it?

7 Likes

@BillGordon Well… If you would of threw some real bricks and not foam bricks maybe I would of heard you better.

4 Likes

Speaking of which, can I have them back? Still working on my spatial understanding and I’ve just about mastered this:

.image

6 Likes

Imma need you to make these dex

1 Like

Nooo. Wide. I’ve got 78mm wheels almost as wide as tb110, wide is good. We have narrow 100mm and below wheels. We need wide

4 Likes

I hear you. But sometimes I miss “drifting” my rear wheels with TB110s bc they’re so grippy and wide. I want 100mm, plush ride and the ability to slide a tiny bit on turns or hard carves. I know the thane formula is a big part of that, but I think a slightly smaller contact patch would also help.

2 Likes

+1 100mm wheels with super wide contact patch

3 Likes

I want 90mm super wide lol

+1 to that too lol, Dexter should just do 90mm and 100mm super wide.

Cause kegals and cagumas already come in 65mm CP

3 Likes

Yes please bruh

Some 100mm high CP wheels on surfrodz… With those fat 5090 motors… :drooling_face:

Soon.

1 Like

100mm wide lol your wheels will weigh as much as your entire setup.

4 Likes

I didn’t mean 100mm as the CP, sorry lol. I meant that the wheel should be 100mm, with a high CP. Somewhere in the 70mm range :sunglasses:

Bro that isn’t right. 56mm cp on cags

1 Like

Oh shit, yeah your right

65mm would be halfway to decent. I like a good square wheel… maybe a 97x85? Not sure there is a reason to go much beyond 80, but we need a big wheel @ 70+ wide CP.

3 Likes

It would be good to get feedback from people riding Venom Magnum 78mms. Should have good reviews soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@captainjez will you be fulfilling our 2018 black friday orders with the boa v2 wheels?

2 Likes

Omg is the situation so bad that it’s from last year’s Black Friday sale? :scream:

1 Like