Boa wheels disappeared from market!

Yea man that’s how it should be :joy: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nahh I hear ya, but I’m judging by their actual responses to people’s inquiries on this thread itself.

like @murdomeek said, this sort of response is straight up rude to paying customers who’ve been waiting months:

That being said I have no doubt they’re doing their best and making quality products and super busy and don’t intend to rip anybody off, it’s just a matter of communicating with customers. Take a look at @torqueboards, they have a couple guys who respond to messages online, emails, and always within a day or 2. This is A-fucking-plus customer service and they will continue to get my business even regardless of whether their products fail on me or not because they take accountability and COMMUNICATE. Nothing for months is just straight up irresponsible for anybody toting themselves as a “business” IMO and then to respond with super short and & mindless responses is an indication that they do not care about customers.

6 Likes

You are completely right I totally agree with you not even chinese website have as bad response as they do but yea that’s how it is we can’t force the company to satisfy us with all our needs what we can do is either talk to them about it or just ignore them and not buy their product and that will lead to two things: either they will produce faster and promote it more so that they can get more money or just stop the production at all and call it a day and forget something called boa wheels

1 Like

everybody just wants to ride. Everybody’s just waiting for parts so they can go out and ride. Just give us customers an ETA so we can set reasonable timelines on our builds. THAT’S ALL IT IS

Word of advice. For ekate if you want to follow a timeline only buy parts that are in stock and shipping right away. It’s a rare vendor that hits their estimates consistently. If you plan based on ETAs your build will be 18 months late.

2 Likes

It’s true. If a vendor has something as “in stock” online tho I feel like they’re responsible for communicating honestly and consistently when those items aren’t in stock and are waiting for restock.

1 Like

The white boas were in stock when I bought them in November. Hmmmm🤔

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

All jokes aside…next week.

Hello everyone, I remember someone bringing this up recently on a thread and they replied. Seems like poor planning but they just ran out of stock and they have more wheels being made but it is taking a long time clearly. Such a bummer because I really want a set for my lofty direct drives. Hopefully they can get their shit together…https://openweb.onl/whatsapp-web/ https://modplus.pro/whatsapp-plus/

I just went and got TB110’s, best urethanes money can buy IMO. Oh, not sure if I mentioned stellar customer service to boot.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

@captainjez any news?

2 Likes

4 Likes

So is it safe now to completely give up hope? No one received these, right? One last try, @captainjez ?

The mix of scammy and non-scammy behaviors is confusing. If it were a pure scam, the website would still allow purchase, right? And the small quantity of actual products that have been delivered is great.

1 Like

can someone just track down the factory that makes these and get more produced? -_-

In the workings. Maybe… idk hmmmm :thinking:

You guys really want 100mm?

4 Likes

We should call up labeda and see if they have an order in…

Need every size :slight_smile: I feel like 97/100 mm is the sweet spot for torque/weight/speed/plush?

1 Like