Boa wheels disappeared from market!

:man_shrugging:

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

All jokes aside…next week.

Hello everyone, I remember someone bringing this up recently on a thread and they replied. Seems like poor planning but they just ran out of stock and they have more wheels being made but it is taking a long time clearly. Such a bummer because I really want a set for my lofty direct drives. Hopefully they can get their shit together…https://openweb.onl/whatsapp-web/ https://modplus.pro/whatsapp-plus/

I just went and got TB110’s, best urethanes money can buy IMO. Oh, not sure if I mentioned stellar customer service to boot.

3 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes

@captainjez any news?

2 Likes

4 Likes

So is it safe now to completely give up hope? No one received these, right? One last try, @captainjez ?

The mix of scammy and non-scammy behaviors is confusing. If it were a pure scam, the website would still allow purchase, right? And the small quantity of actual products that have been delivered is great.

1 Like

can someone just track down the factory that makes these and get more produced? -_-

In the workings. Maybe… idk hmmmm :thinking:

You guys really want 100mm?

4 Likes

We should call up labeda and see if they have an order in…

Need every size :slight_smile: I feel like 97/100 mm is the sweet spot for torque/weight/speed/plush?

1 Like

That’s probably confidential. Doubt they can tell anyone if Boa is actually a scam.

Yes. With a proportionally smaller width. For smaller board builds.

2 Likes

Dude, I’ve been throwing bricks through your window with “100mm” written on them and you act like you’re just now hearing it?

7 Likes

@BillGordon Well… If you would of threw some real bricks and not foam bricks maybe I would of heard you better.

4 Likes

Speaking of which, can I have them back? Still working on my spatial understanding and I’ve just about mastered this:

.image

6 Likes

Imma need you to make these dex

1 Like

Nooo. Wide. I’ve got 78mm wheels almost as wide as tb110, wide is good. We have narrow 100mm and below wheels. We need wide

4 Likes