(Better than Freeboard) Bindings! finished 3d printable design in post#209!

nvm i found this

It’s just a matter of replacing the bolts and the profile to metric. I can do that, just need to know your (EU) preference for the profile. Everything else will be derived from this

Dani

1 Like

OK Ill have a look

https://uk.misumi-ec.com/vona2/detail/110302685050/?HissuCode=KHFS5-2525-4000

@danile

2 Likes

Good news, the printed pieces will work with both 1"x1" and 25mmx25mm. No adjustment required.

Here is a table with other things that might differ between continents: table

Enjoy, Dani

8 Likes

Much easier to read… hopefully we figure out the best way to make those aluminium plates

1 Like

I feel you, I don’t enjoy fractions myself…

1 Like

IMG_20190512_084955 IMG_20190512_084959 IMG_20190512_085004

9 Likes

Anybody in the US want to sell me a pair printed in PETG or better? I get this feeling my first time ever skateboarding being dual Maytech 6374 170kv is gonna need some heavy foot restraint

Very nice!

Waiting for you to show off the complete assembly on a board.

Dani

1 Like

I’ll be home from travels on Sunday! Looking forward to see if they fit on my board. If not I may get a different deck. We shall see :slightly_smiling_face:

I could print you a set. Located in San Diego.

I was wondering

If I could manufacture a batch of plates. Pairing them with short profile pieces and making kind of “short kit” where you’ll have to assemble everything together with minimum work involved: several taps, making the phase for undercut, etc.

Will there be interest? Dani

8 Likes

Interest. Interest here!

1 Like

I’d definitely be interested. I’m just not sure if shipping to EU wouldn’t cost more than the kit itself. We may need to organize something ourselves here in EU. On the other hand, it’s relatively lightweight, so maybe it wouldn’t be too bad and if the (stated) price is less than 25 EUR we wouldn’t even need to pay any import tax.

2 Likes

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190519021141786_COVER

These are quality :slight_smile: looking forward to trying them out.

7 Likes

Hey guys

I’m getting the quotes for the plates from manufacturers. For that I’ll need some kind of estimates about the demand.

So, let me know if you are interested and in how many?

Also, what do you think is a good price for these? 20-25/pair?

In US flat rate shipping is 7.35$, I can put a lot of plates in one envelope.

Looking forward for the responses, Dani

8 Likes

That sounds good Dani, in here. I’d offer to be a EU hub, but reship is expensive from Ireland

1 Like

I need a pair of plates. Is there anybody that actually has some for sale now or do I need to wait for the production run

1 Like

One pair for me thanks

1 Like

I’ll take a pair!

My t-slot I have is actually 1.5”!

1 Like