Bestech 10s BMS USA

Here is the tracking info - still in Hong Kong.

Dear Korry

Hello, here is the update for the tracking number: 6179125422 by DHL.

Pls check.

Thank you.

They are here!!! Iā€™ll pack them up this weekend and send them out on Monday.

3 Likes

so sweetā€¦thanks for putting this together!

Anyone knows the size of JST 8-pin ans 2-pin connectors that should be used?

Damn, forgot to mention it comes with balance wires and connector.

1 Like

That will be better then :grin:

I dropped all of the BMSs in 2 day priority boxes yesterday morning. It looks like 3 of them show in transit and 3 show pre post. Just spoke with the nice lady at the counter and she said that they might not scan att the packages that come in at this location but they will be scanned at the Oakland hub then it will show the tracking. If tracking doesnā€™t show up by tomorrow Iā€™ll call Oakland and see wtf is going on.

1 Like

Mine says arriving tomorrow and Iā€™m in FLā€¦all the way over hereā€¦:wink:

Mines still in preshipment. Hopefully USPS didnā€™t screw the pooch on this one

just checked all tracking again and 2 still show preshipment. Ill check again tomorrow and call if no results.

i think usps tracking is just super delayed, mine finally updated and looks like it got on the truck on the 13th, which is when @korryh sent them out.

no need to panic.

Just checked all tracking and they are all scheduled for delivery today or tomorrow.

good job on the group buy, i really appreciate that you were really on top of things.

iā€™m in another group buy and the guy running it is in the military and got deployed for three months. thereā€™s like 50 people expecting their stuff right about now but wonā€™t get it till august. so compared to thatā€¦this GB was great.

got mine!..Thanks!

got mine today too, thing looks beefy as hell.

quick question though, how does the eswitch work? do i have to attach it to a switch in order for the bms to power on?

Got mine tonight when i got home too! (packed well as always - thanks man!)

Thanks @korryh!!

how does the eswitch work? do i have to attach it to a switch in order for the bms to power on?

It simply completes a circuit, there is no positive or negative on teh BMS switch. Use a 2 pole switch and connect either leg to either pole and you are good to go.

1 Like

Perfect, thx.

Bms is new to me, been using a balance charger.

1 Like

wait, sorry, what if i didnā€™t want to use a switch, could i just connect the two end of eswitch wire to complete the circuit?

1 Like