Bestech 10s BMS USA

Just sent $134.15

9S x 2 = $77 10S x 1 = $39 China to US = $11 USPS flat rate = $7.15

Let me know if I missed anything. Thanks!!!

got everything, will send to forwarder - thanks

payment sent.

I just got hit with a $2600 bill from the mechanic. If you havenā€™t ordered mine please donā€™t. If you have Iā€™ll send it to you Friday. Sorry.

No biggie, Iā€™ll order it for you anyway. Pay when you can.

1 Like

They are ordered an paid for, woohoo.

1 Like

Did they give you an ETA?

Iā€™ll send you the money for mine this week, been an expensive week so far :grinning:

@PXSS yes, they said 14 days till it gets to me. I will let everyone know when I hear from her when it is shipped.

1 Like

@mmaner no hurry.

Just confirmed the order (again) with bestech - hopefully that means they are ready to ship out.

Update - Was just told of the dragon boat festival so Lucy said the order may not ship out till after the festival (May 30th I believe) but she would keep me updated.

If anyone wants to buy two and sell me one Iā€™m looking for a D223V1 as referenced above

1 Like

Is there any way to get a 12s one? Iā€™m not sure on the rest of the details besides it being for 2x 6s20c 3000mah lipos in series

You will have to have at least 2 of the same BMSs for a minimum order.

Any updates @korryh ?

Hey guys, no updates yet but it is a China Holliday from the 30th till Monday. I will email in Sunday- their Monday to get an update.

1 Like

I emailed last night but havenā€™t heard from Donna or Lucy. Iā€™ll let you know when I hear something.

1 Like

Just heard from Donna and Lucy - Ill update with tracking when I receive it.

[email protected] 8:58 PM (1 hour ago)

_to me, lucy _ Dear Korry _ _ Hello, how are you recently? _ _ For this order we had shipped on time at yesterday. This afternoon will be update the tracking number to you. _ _ Thank you. _ _ _ We have more than 30,000 different PCM/BMS designs, we cannot upload all to our site, please email us if you can not find what you need on our site.* ** ** Thanks With Best Regards ** ** Miss Donna MOK (Sales Assistant) ________________________________________________________________________________ BesTech Power Co.,Ltd The Best Technology for Power Solutions----Battery PCM / BMS / PCB ā€¦ ** ** China Factories: ** ** _Factory Dongguan: _ _4F, Bldg B, RuiXin HengYe Industrial Park, TaiXing Rd # 18A, ShiGu District, TongXia Town, DongGuan, China _ Tele: +86 769 8203 3052 Fax: +86 769 8203 3050 _Factory ShenZhen 1: _ _3F, Bldg 3, Fulian Industrial Park, Heping Industrial area, Jianhui Rd, Longhua, ShenZhen, China. _ _Factory ShenZhen 2: _ Block 9-10, BaoShan # 4 Industrial Park, PingShan New District, ShenZhen, China. ** ** German Office: ** ** Hohenfelder StraƟe 22 D-22087 Hamburg,Germany Tele: +49 40 238 00 5388 Fax: +49 40 238 00 5385 ** ** Web: www.BesTechPower.com Web: www.BesTekPower.com Web: www.BatteryBMS.com Web: www.LithiumBMS.com E-mail: [email protected] ** _** Please consider the environment before printing!!!

1 Like

Sweeeet, thanks for keeping us updated.