Asterisk | Trampa HS11 - 12S4P 30Q - Dual Flipsky 6374 150KV - Focbox - All Terrain Creations Mounts - DIY Enclosure

Yeah great meeting you today too. Look forward to seeing your Trampa build with the geared drive. Would be good to compare a gear drive to belt drive when we’re both done.

1 Like

Absolutely. There is a group of us and they all have trampas apart from me. Near me is vast woodland criss crossed with trails and they are waiting for me to finish (start!) The build so we can go out together. I’ll give you a shout for sure if you are up for a bit of AT?

1 Like

Yeah definitely up for some AT trails.

1 Like

Progress on the batteries today, all the spot welding’s done. Need to apply the fuse wire to the positive end and shrink wrap them. Then solder on the series connections and balance leads. IMG_20190113_160025

2 Likes

Lot done this weekend despite having a bad back and slower pace. All the electrics are done, just need to apply some threadlock to the motor mounts and motor pulley and it’s done! IMG_20190120_145907 IMG_20190120_170006

9 Likes

Just the motor pulley covers to go on and it’s done.

10 Likes

dayyyummm those lightsss!

1 Like

Awesome ! Wonderful !! Happy ride to you :v:

1 Like

Damn, this is one of the better trampa concaves I have seen, I wonder how much of a help that would be.

3 Likes

Well done man!