After-Accident-Analysis of my first proper crash

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

10 chaaaaar

! Just had my first stack on an evolve gt carbon… Lucky nothing is broken but still a bit sore. Not that anyone needs it but its good advice not to mix wild turkey 101 with gt mode, good fun until your world ends turns upside down haha

Its everywhere…

You shouldn’t drink and drive. Why would you drink and ride?

Regardless, that is still a nice gash. Enjoy the battle scars.

Haha, thanks for stating the obvious. Doesnt help the fact im slightly disabled from the wrists down… Lucky i know how to fall hey. And i am a champion drink driver by the way. Keep those comments to yourself, i have saved the lives of people by being the driver that i am… (Brocky didnt learn to drive without crashing)

By the way, i used to be a seasoned skateboarder, riding street for many years, had the gt for 18 months or so. I always wondered what it was like to have a decent stack on the road at 40kph, now i know hey… I have had to bail at 30 or so before, in thongs (foot wear) and kept my feet. Not so lucky this time. Any good stories from decent riders out there? (Not poofs in kneepads)

1 Like

Wtf is that, a arm or a worm of some sort?

Btw, I bet you have saved many lives, you seem like a reeaaaally good guy.

2 Likes

If you can’t not drink and drive then just stop drinking dumb ass! It’s not fucking funny, and you’re not as cool as you think you are.

11 Likes

take that board, throw it in the trash. that’s what you deserve for drinking and operating any sort of vehicle.

4 Likes

I was waiting for the f.ckwits who cant keep their opinions to themselves. And here they are. But then again what did i expect…

HINT: If you didn’t want an opinion than you shouldn’t have posted or commented.

Opinions are like assholes… everyones got one!

3 Likes

Fuckwits? I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt that you can read, think and learn…I’ll also extend the invitation to call me a fuckwit in person. Wise up dipshit.

8 Likes
  1. Don’t drink and drive.
  2. Don’t drink and ride.
  3. Don’t call respected forum members fuckwits.

This is all part of common sense. Let’s keep everything respectful guys

13 Likes

Drink driving is saying, “don’t worry brain, I got this, I don’t need reaction times or rational thought.” Just… don’t do it man. I’m sorry but I have 0 respect for people that knowingly drink drive :disappointed:

1 Like

Opinions are only useful when someone asks for one. I didnt ask…

Posting words online is in fact asking for an opinion.

3 Likes

Thats your opinion…

Thank you for yours :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Your welcome. But all bullshit aside, yeh no shit i did something a bit silly, that why stuff hurts a bit today, discovered a bit of newfound respect for the board and of course i will give the drink riding a miss next time, dont really need to be told what i shouldnt have done, contrary to popular belief, im not an idiot, just make human mistakes sometimes