90mm Labeda Wheel Group Buy $40/set

What is the current price like for alu pulleys?

wait I should be quiet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

25$ I know it can be beaten :wink:

1 Like

Ofcourse :wink:

Maybe @JLabs could supply the US pulleys and @e.board_solutions could supply the Europe pulleys. This way the European buyers don’t have to do the expensive shipping from US to Europe.

3 Likes

thats a good idea

1 Like

How close are we?? Need some new wheels :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So I did a pre order of @JLabs pullies so if you could take me off of the list for those as I will probably get them before we finish this group buy. Labeda just did a the Boa wheels 90mm and they are selling for $80. They did come up with their own thane formula so it isnt the same thane but it is the same hubs and poured by the same company so basically half priced Boa wheels.

1 Like

Labeda are selling boa wheels at $80?

1 Like

different thane which is most important part lol

2 Likes

Yeah it is boa’s own thane formula. But it is the same hub

I presume the target numbers stay the same? - I mean about the group buy

Where you see this… Because 90mm hatchlings are $80…

So not sure how that’s half price. When your talking 90mm…

The constrictors(100mm) are $120…

Same hub but offset core vs centre set for the std laebda wheels.

:male_detective: …lurking

2 Likes

They are half the price of the hatchlings for these 90mm. There are some differences like thane formula like I said and like @captainjez said it is about tue core setting. But for guys looking for a quality wheel at a really good price it makes since because the only other options are Ollin’s and the hatchlings that are bigger then the kegel.

Link? 10char

@Deckoz It’s at the top of this group buy. These are 90mm labeda wheels

Also lurking in case @e.board_solutions goes large into this

3 Likes

I’m waiting for this to come into effect. @PredatorBoards could you take me off the list for the @JLabs pulleys as I am part of the preorder that he did for the pulleys I’m still interested in the wheels.