90mm Labeda Wheel Group Buy $40/set

We’re getting closer. I think we just need 30 Moreno units!

1 Like

Thats not bad. Have you talked to them recently?

People will probably drop out and thats something to keep in mind

I’ll probably have to do another headcount to see who is still interested. Thankfully several people who are proactively have reached out to me to update me on whether or not they are still interested. I’ve been keeping account of those changes. Hopefully we’ve retained a decent amount of people since then.

3 Likes

Cool. Well I have just properly noticed this thread. Is there anyone in the UK/EU shipping on our behalf?

I’m still in

1 Like

I really want this to proceed :flushed:

1 Like

@PredatorBoards I guess you are the only one who can edit the Google Docs sheet. Count me in for one set (Germany)

Count me in for 2 sets UK

Is there a longboard community forum?

Because 40$ for wheels of this quality is a steal. Maybe we can advertise that this group buy is happening

How many are you getting :wink:

I’m still in for 1 set. But noticed the spreadsheet didn’t have me down for 2 of JLabs’ pulleys. I’ll need those as well.

Depends on the price of @PredatorBoards :slight_smile:

Buy them all :slight_smile:

And contact a CNC place and get kegel pulleys made :grin:

2 Likes

I have those pulleys :slight_smile:

3D printed though :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, I’m working on alu’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

I all ready have Aluminum Kegel pulleys :yum: @PredatorBoards and I have all ready talked and I can get them made at a slight discount if this GB ever goes through.

1 Like

Lets see who will have cheaper options at the end

@Jlabs vs @e.board_solutions

1 Like

If you get in in the group buy you get BKB pulleys, otherwise don’t commit to the group buy. Don’t be the guy that screws it up for everyone else.

1 Like

It was meant to be a joke

I have my own pulleys anyway

Challenge accepted! :slight_smile:

1 Like