90mm Labeda Wheel Group Buy $40/set

59 I think

Why aren’t you going 100mm+, there’s more market there probably, it would spark my interest. I’d like to buy a superfly contender

1 Like

If we did 100mm wheels, I would have to pay for large production molds which costs thousands of dollars.

1 Like

that is a very succinct answer, thanks. shipping and imports would kill this for me

3 Likes

I PM’d you but might as well put it on here, two sets of wheels and a pulley.

@PredatorBoards I realised over the weekend that Trampa Board was not far from where I lived so nipped around this morning and picked up some 90mm wheels so please take me off the list. 90mm, black, 76a. Hope you guys still get enough to complete the group buy.

I can see that chances are smaller each day. @PredatorBoards do you think you can pull this off still? I need anything to move forward with my build and have some good offer for new Kegels.

Honestly I’ll have to crunch the numbers and see if it’s worth eating cost of the extra wheels nobody wants to buy. I’ll come back with a more concrete plan/direction tomorrow afternoon after I call a few people up.

4 Likes

maybe we can handle that somehow… i´ll write you a pm

I’ll go in for another set, total of 2… I’ll also post in a few groups and see if I can stir up any more interest

Put me down for 2, US.

I needed some wheels sooner than I thought so had to go with another wheels. Please take me off the list.

So what is the decision on these wheels? How many do we have or need to drop in order to get this going. @JLabs When are you expecting to have the pulleys?

I would like a set as well if it’s still a thing

I’m not going to have pulleys unless people order them, and I don’t think people will order them if they don’t have any wheels.

Well I need them regardless as I have kegels that I will be using until these come

Unless you would like to buy 20pcs or pay $65 per piece, they won’t be happening anytime soon, sorry

1 Like

Well I’m told by Labeda that they’ll happily wait another 2 months for that white core black thane wheel combination. People voted to not increase the group price of the wheels, so we have to wait until the group buy is able to acquire 150-160ish sets of wheels.

Lock me in for a set 100% with a set of pulleys

$65 per pulley or for the pair?