90mm Labeda Wheel Group Buy $40/set

That was some good shit yo

3 Likes

Only i have permission to edit the doc. Just let me know how many sets and where you’re located.

I want 2 sets and 8 pulleys please hehe

2 Likes

If not too late, I’ll take one set in CA.

Just one set, Adelaide South Australia. Don’t care what colour happy with the black and white :slight_smile: Does anyone know where to get an aluminium 32t 15mm pulley for it? I’ve got a 36t pulley on my board at the moment and I’m not that happy with it

here you go unik

I’d like one set of wheels and two pulleys please. I send a pm in a sec… *in California

timing seems about right

Hi, I’d like a set of the 90mm Labeda Wheels and 2 sets of pulleys for the Group Buy. I’m in USA. thanks.

put me down for a set of wheels and 2 pulleys pls :slight_smile:

Located EU switzerland.

@PredatorBoards when do you wanna place the order?

Is this how this core look like?

I guess it’s ok but I thought that there will be more to bond urethane.

2 Likes

I’ll take a set of the wheels and pulley. I’m in the UK. I’d rather a sweet colour than black so it looks like tiffany is the winner from the poll!

When would it all arrive? need me some wheels.

@JLabs , Is it a full pully kit with belt and motor pulley wheel too? If it’s being shipped from you could I also buy a motor mount, and 6374 motor - if they are still going for $109. Could you PM me a price for that lot? Will i get stung for import tax when it comes into the UK?

A Pulley (for $24) only includes the 15mm 36t Pulley and the retaining ring. It does NOT include a belt or motor Pulley, tho I will have them available.

I will PM you about the rest of the stuff so I don’t clog up this thread.

@PredatorBoards what’s the word on this? Going through with a sample or a big order? I’d like to get moving with the pulleys if possible.

1 Like

Great. yea, PM me.

The order would really hinge on the wheel group buy going through as I’d probably pick up some ABEC clones if these weren’t happening, so fingers crossed!

The color is going to be black urethane and white cores.

I’m already in the list but I forgot to say that I need a pulley too.

Already said but just confirm I will take a set of wheels plus 2x pulleys, no matter color or any other shit, quality matters.

2 Likes

We need to reserve 150 sets of wheels before the group buy can happen. So we have a ways to go…

1 Like

How many sets are we at?