$650 US Pre-Built Board What? The "Mach 1"

reading the specs/parts list, it is definitely something you can tinker with. To change the remote, it’s just swapping out the stock receiver and plugging in new one and binding. There may be some VESC adjustment needed to properly control the motor, there are plenty of examples here.

Even though I have built a board and helped another person build one as well, it’s definitely not a hard task, for me the hardest, well maybe scariest thing to do is building your own battery pack which is why I used Enertion’s there are other’s here who make and sell enclosures and battery packs so you can always reach out to them.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response. I’ve given it some thought but I’m clueless about how to connect all of the components into one system…I feel like some of you guys are electricians! I’ll continue to do my research on building one from scratch and keep all of this in mind…my goal is to have a board by the summer.

Depending on which controller you want me may have it in Stock already @eddiekphoto

We have everything in Stock to make the boards now, and if you were to order you’d have way before summer haha.

Good to know! I was actually tempted to go buy a brand new koowheel off of craigslist for $500…but something was telling me to be patient. Yours looks like a lot more board for an extra $150 :relaxed:. Waiting to see some more reviews about the Mach 1 before I make a decision.

1 Like

If you’d like to be a reviewer @eddiekphoto Shoot me a Pm. I’d love to get feedback plus give you a discount. :wink:

This Also goes out to anyone who has been wanting to get a board but waiting for reviews!

Beacuse I think that’s all that’s needed so nice reviews haha.

1 Like

put in another 50 for the 10s3p. I don’t think a 2p pack will last for very long. cells are rated for 20a but real world is different…

1 Like