$650 US Pre-Built Board What? The "Mach 1"

Any chance we could get things like range or top speed specs?

Range is minimum of 9 miles per charge and 24 Mph

1 Like

For comparison sakes, I do all test with 250lb ride (Myself) and use GPS Speed tracking, then I do the math for 100m time trials.

If you are mounting motors in the back, you should add good guards to protect it so the user can stand the board up without damaging the motors. I think that is one of the biggest flaws with Evolve boards.

Flatland3D made these https://www.flatland-3d.com/shop/all-e-skate-accessories/motor-guard-set-evolve-gt/

Agreed. It would complete this already amazing board.

1 Like

That can be totally doable! The Difference is that people would have order the board first. I don’t like the idea of 3D Prints. If I was to do this there would be a 1/4 off the mount as a Stainless steel plate. It would be more durable. Those who bought then without them would receive them in the mail and would be a screw on accessory.

if you are making custom motor mounts, you can make the motor end of the mount longer/fatter so the mount would sit on the ground then you wouldn’t need an add on part…adding some grip/jimping pattern would be cool too

1 Like

Oh Mike ! I can totally do that! And the motors sit closer to the wheel already leaving some from the floor. I think this is very plasuable to do.

what a cool option for folks! Looks really good Alex - kudos.

Can you show your motor mount? Assuming a single - do you have a dual motor option? Also like the idea of the guard - add on or extended mount to let you prop it up w/o damaging the motor.

looks like an evolve killer!!

1 Like

The mounts were are using are from the group buy from @JLabs Yet, I am thinking of changing the design and finding a independent manufacturer so I don’t have to clear out Jared out lol.

@sl33py Hells yeah you can do a dual motor! I made this system to be as modular as possible. You can get a discount from buying from us if you want to upgrade to a dual rear later in the future.

Check it out! Both models were used for this shoot.

5 Likes

Might do you some good to put up a few more pictures to showcase the nice product you have put together.

Good point! Here is some on a random deck for people to get a feel for the bottom parts

1 Like

As we can all see, it’s dirty as hell! Then agian it’s had 50 Miles crammed into it in just one week! Hehe, Holding ul pretty well.

Awesome work and even better way of thinking

I just registered and I am trying to send you a MP to ask you a couple of things but I cannot do it, can you send me one so I can reply?

Of course! Pm inbound

For everyone interested, the first 5 Boards will be sold tonight at 10PM (PST) get your hands on the price of $650 with a 10s2p 6AH or $700 with the 10s3p 9AH. These boards will be shipped in 1.5weeks after payment and the sooner your order the faster it will arrive to you, I’m expecting to get most done in a week and will probably be done sooner then 1.5 weeks. So act fast, and go “Mach 1”

2 Likes

@Alextech Congratulations on the Mach 1 launch!!!

Thanks a ton Bro! Were “Live” So get them while there hot people

I’m definitely keeping this as an option. I’m one of those eboard newbs that don’t want to blow money on a boosted board or get caught up with the Chinese boards. I’m not too tech savvy so not really interested in building one from scratch but I do consider myself the tinker type. Probably a stupid set of questions…but what type of charger does this come with ? And is there anyway to upgrade the remote? Oh and any sort of “warranty”? haha :laughing: