Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

thank you for your kindness and contribution to the community builders http://www.diyeboard.com/diy-electric-skateboard-kits-c-533.html

http://www.diyeboard.com/specials.html

What’s the maximum weight that can be put on an individual wheel?

100LBS for a single wheel, and 400lbs for board.

@diyeboard

You made 18 edits without ANY changes on one of your last posts? Please don’t start the undercover spamming here.

You literally changed the capitalization of one letter 17 times.

17 Likes

6’’ Airless AT wheels quick release wheel change to 83mm pu wheels

city off road AT electric skateboard riding video

6’’ AT WHEELS AT Board ALL TERRIAN ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD SURFING HD

36’’ Dual Motor 6’’ Wheels All terrian Electric Skateboard

AT BOARD QC riding test from manufacturing line

QC Test for the Electric Skateboard Battery & ESC Power Kit 10S5P 11AH QC TEST FOR Electric Skateboard Battery & ESC Power Kit 10S5P 11AH

dude. stop. your not being sly with your bumps…

we’ve all seen those videos.

stop.

5 Likes

ok, i have to say, really you guys are too nice to deal with. thank you.

1 Like

This forum is setup a little differently than others, and I think as ‘vendors’, you’ll have to err on the side of caution when bumping your threads.

In a traditional vbulletin setup, vendors would pay to have their own section. Then vendors can do whatever they want in that section. You can post hundreds of your own threads, bump your threads, post videos at will and etc.

In eskate.builders forum, there is no such thing. Every post and every thread flows in a linear progression. There is no ‘priority’ between vendor advertisements, useful posts, for sale, etc. etc. It all comes down to when was your thread bumped last.

This is where you, @diyeboard need to be careful. IMO its totally fine to post on this thread. But it is NOT OK to post the same stuff just to bump your thread. If you want to post, please post contributing content. Maybe more reviews of your wheels? (I would be happy to do a video comparison review between your wheels, pneumatic wheels, and urethane street wheels)

At this point, there are nearly 450 posts in this thread. Probably 100 of them are of the same videos you’ve already posted. Thats a lot of crud someone has to sift through to find useable information on your wheels.

4 Likes

thank you, i learned, i will pay attention to that, thanks again.

1 Like

Hello guys, here is our customers videos, i am not spamming, just keep updating.

DIYEboard.com Electric Skateboard Review! Hub motor kit https://youtu.be/DebYM2zFXlo

diyeboard clone loaded vanguard - flex test

Diyeboard 10S5P POWER truck kit

3 Likes

we are currently onsale of diy power kit and 6’’ at wheels, if anybody want to get coupon code for discount please message me or livechat with me on our site: www.diyeboard.com

It would appear that the MBS eggshocks are slightly too long. They are already compressed when the truck is straight. In other words, the springs on both the MBS and Trampa trucks are most likely longer (the dampers are compatible between these two brands).

I currently chose hard eggshocks, but I imagine the softest variety are a better choice and may be able to compress far enough as to not impact the steering radius too much.

1 Like

Ok, installing dampers on the rear truck is impossible, since a big fat nut and bolt is used to both secure the motor mount and the springs, thus reducing the available space for a damper even more.

Also tracked down noise coming from the trucks. The tolerances on mine are horrible. The inner diameter of the spacer is way too large and the bushings are made out of metal instead of say nylon (I think they were coated with a small rubber layer, but it pulverised). That combination causes significant play in the truck.

Are your A grade trucks any better? Could you post pictures of the tolerances?

At this point I am considering buying a trampa or mbs board. This thing has so many minor flaws that all add up to a big pile of poopoo.

Since the axis is 10mm and those of trampa and mbs are all bigger, there is almost not a single part that I can reuse if so do decide to just install new trucks.

1 Like

you should ask the seller who sold you this for epecifications, our truck are similar but different in many details, like the springs and truck size, and we have both gear size for 400 5M belt and 470 5M belt. so we really want to help you, but our truck is different from yours, since as I said before there are many similar cheap ones on market, but we make the higher quality with warranty. still much appreciate your feedbacks here, i will ask for our technicians for some details and message you know next week when we are on duty. you guys have a nice weekend and happy riding your boards.

seeing the pictures of your construction would be enough and would save me money in the end, since I will just have to buy new trucks from diye.

Thanks.

Happy Halloween everybody!

1 Like

i really dislike your words spreading around the community bashing us for no reason, you never bought from us and you mislead people and say bad things about us, what on earth we did anything wrong to you? we even don’t know eachother, why are you being so bad to us and wrote negtive things about ut, what;s your problem, be kind, be a righteous person. small world, be nice.

A 50a pack is a 50a pack. A springed truck is a springed truck. A fixed motor mount without any adjustment options is a fixed mount.

Not sure what you want from me. I can make those assessments just looking at the images on your website, along with specs given. P.S. you are not listing the discharge rating of your Li-Ion packs on your website. I find that kind of misleading.

I will recommend good products when I see them and do otherwise if there is better to be found. To me, it does not matter what company is behind it.

nah dude I think @diyeboard is in the right here. His products are catered to a specific type of builder, you are not that type of builder. Until his products are proven bad I will not (you shouldn’t either) say anything bad about his products. no need to call them amazing but definetly no need to call them horrible

3 Likes

I am not. If you read my post above you will see that I ask if their A grade trucks are any better and in fact I would love to see some photographs of those.

Reason why he replied to me in such manner here is because I gave someone advice on other diyeboard components elsewhere, such as their 10s5P pack. If someone is building an AT MTB, I would never recommend mf 1 cells, no matter where they come from. It has nothing to do with diyeboard. In a similar way, I would never recommend springed trucks that have an inherent way of behaving that will make it unstable at higher speeds. I also informed that user of upgrade options down the road for the truck. Very difficult, since the axis is 10mm, thus wheels and hubs have to be replaced…or you want to convert them to 12mm with bearings costing 16 USD per piece and you’d need 4 per wheel. Similarly, anyone here would advice against motor mounts of which belt tension can’t be adjusted.

Please understand that this has nothing to do with diyeboard, but rather the specifications. If another company would offer parts with similar specs, I would recommend the user to look for better parts. If that reseller offers alternative and better parts, such a sensored motors instead of unsensored or packs with a higher discharge, then by all means.

If diyeboard calls such feedback bashing, by all means. I even drew up a drawing in CAD for them that would improve their motor mounts and would make it cross compatible with most motors and allow for belt tensioning.

That said, they have seemingly awesome motor mounts that are a bit more expensive. I would recommend those, along with many other things. I’m certain the wheels mentioned here are superb for airless tires.