Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

30q’s are the best. I’m running them in my flashlight!

Thats great to hear. So you can definitively say they perform better in wet than regular longboard urethanes?

YES! High interest and need for 30Q 12s packs !!!

2 Likes

Upgraded V2.1 Dual Motor/Hubs Sine Wave FOC ESC Speed Controller compatible with sensored/unsensored dual hubs motors and dual belt drive motors. http://www.diyeboard.com/upgraded-v21-dual-motorhubs-sine-wave-foc-esc-speed-controller-p-599.html

I would absolutely be interested in a 10S2P 30Q pack or anything along those lines with 30Q cells. Another issue is that most of the packs you supply on your site are stacked two cells high and with my current enclosure I can only fit packs that are one cell in height, so it would be nice to have a selection of packs that are completely flat/one cell in height.

advice taken, thanks, seems it is common needs, flat large capacity 30Q 10s or 12s battery packs, like evolve ones.

1 Like

Are these ESC’s on the new AT 6"complete boards?

yes, for the upgraded 10s5p AT board.

1 Like

You have video of the new esc on a board? Like ride video?

http://www.diyeboard.com/index.php?main_page=news&c_id=18&chapter_id=37 city off road AT electric skateboard riding video

6’’ AT WHEELS AT Board ALL TERRIAN ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD SURFING HD

36’’ Dual Motor 6’’ Wheels All terrian Electric Skateboard

AT BOARD QC riding test from manufacturing line

QC Test for the Electric Skateboard Battery & ESC Power Kit 10S5P 11AH QC TEST FOR Electric Skateboard Battery & ESC Power Kit 10S5P 11AH

1 Like

Are those airless wheels compatible with skikes hubs?

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/6-150-50mm-70a-airless-inflation-free-solid-tire-anti-puncture-all-terrain-wheels/32666/87

I am not sure about it, Please check our hubs size here.

I agree. Was very close to buying a pack from you but One cell depth is what I needed at 10s4p so building my own.

Anything 8s-12s with 2p-6p if you get a esc 12s Foc capable and reliable for future inventory suggestions.

Maybe 3 voltage levels like you have at 8s/10s/12s instead of 6s/7s/10s

Something else is a flat pack and a stacked pack in similar set up. 10s4p big flat back for non flex builds and 10s4p 2 cell high stack for flexy boards so can divide the deck up for the flexing

I like your store a lot so long as quality holds. Don’t skimp. Your prices and amount of product choices are great and a 5-15% price increase wouldn’t turn anyone off if that extra trust was there and getting a closer to exactly what they need product.

1 Like

thank you so much for the kind and professional advices, I much agreed. We will update all our battery packs in the near future.

People, people, this thread is about 6" airless solid urethane wheels…

Why is this becoming a marketing thread for all of diyeboards products?

3 Likes

What cells are you currently using?

we now use LG MF1, HG2 , SAMSUNG 22P. and working on 30Q now.

1 Like

yeah, you are right, let’s focus on 6’’ AT WHEELS and AT board.

Which packs contain HG2?