Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

A smaller set would be awesome. Plenty of people aren’t interested in off road so smaller lighter versions of these would be perfect.

I would buy a couple sets myself

1 Like

price are different for different order qty, if you buy a couple sets we give you more discount.

Cool. But we’re you serious above when you mentioned a mold for smaller maybe MBs sized ones?

that + fitting regular trucks :slight_smile:

we are planning on mbs size pu wheels with same core for at board

2 Likes

Check here people review

i need to get my lathe working.

http://www.diyeboard.com/36-dual-motor-6-wheels-allterrian-electric-skateboard-10s5p-p-596.html http://www.diyeboard.com/index.php?main_page=news&c_id=18&chapter_id=37

@mmaner and @MaxAssist

Can you guys speak for how these perform in wet conditions when compared to traditional pneumatics?

I cant, don’t usually ride in the rain.

I will make video of riding in the rain.

I appreciate the effort, but a video of you riding in the rain is not going to tell me anything.

What I need is a comparison between pneumatics and these tires when it comes to traction in wet.

then other people’s review would be better.

1 Like

I believe @dotruongq can give you a better insight. He’s been riding those wheels more than me.

i dont use pneumatic, but i run these wheel over wet street and even into the lake, pretty solid for me, i dont get any slip so far and i do carve a lot

2 Likes

30Q’s have become the cell of choice on the forum imo. You could probably still get them cheaper than us. I think people here would pay well for high discharge 30Q packs. 12S voltage is also becoming more popular now that the VESC’s are proving capable of handling the higher voltage using FOC. Give us an Idea of what you would need to charge for various configurations of 30Q packs. Id be particularly interested in 12S3P-12S6P.

Im sure we’d all be more than happy to give you feedback on the pricing.

5 Likes

Exactly !! There are many people who would gladly pay for quality cells and 10a discharge is just too little for us. We need at least 15a just like 30q.

1 Like

30Q cell definately will be our next consideration, we did some tests, and just price reason we currently havn’t bulk stock them, I firmly believe what you said is ture and are very constructive suggestions, we seriouly will take it into consideration. we will deal with 30Q distrubutors see how much lower price they can offer for bulk orde purchase.

2 Likes

I do agree, a fairly cheap yet good battery manufacturer is what this community still needs. Keep in mind that if you’re selling to diyers, they care more about quality than anything else. 30q, even just 10s3p, would sell a lot. Keep it as safe as possible though, we don’t want any more battery fires!

2 Likes

sure, we always take safety as first priority concern, quality makes reputation, we will gradually improve our design and quality based on you guys pro advices, we learn alot. and price also we will take care by mass purchasing. thanks to you all kind people.