3DServisas.eu Black Friday & CyberMonday Discounts!

image image

All products (except FocBox enclosures) will be available for backorder if stock ran out with processing times 1-2 weeks for non-anodized products and 1-4 weeks for anodized products which ran out of stock.

Item will be delivered FIFO principle first ordered first shipped out so don’t sleep and grab your stuff quick!

Discount codes:

• Gear Drives 10%: BLACKFRIDAY_GD
  • Other 20%: BLACKFRIDAY

P.S. Another product pre-order will be soon announced :japanese_ogre:

13 Likes

It’s the most dan-ger-ous time of year…:musical_note:… when the deals are aplenty, the wallet goes empty, no cash left for beeeeeer…:musical_note:

17 Likes

Lmao. Shit. I think I’m about to turn my credit card inside out for this Black Friday stuff. On top of that I still gotta buy huggies for my son :weary::laughing::joy:

4 Likes

So what discount would your drive pulleys have!? I need to buy every possible configuration that you have available as I don’t know exactly what I need or want for that matter lol.

1 Like

20% :wink: You can also just grab pulley part not whole kit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right on brother! Nah. I want everything. I wanna be able to switch back and forth if I want lol

1 Like

@Kug3lis will you have the Surf rodz hanger avarient listed so those of us holding on for those can get in on the BF madness?

1 Like

Probably no, they will be separate and probably in December only :slight_smile:

1 Like

Womp womp womp

2 Likes

you’ll have the trampa hubs at a discount

1 Like

So you’re sayin’ there’s a chance… :joy:

2 Likes

I was going to edit right now as hub are already on sale that they are not included… Sorry :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Damn it - I need just a single pulley…

1 Like

Wrote you a message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yo, are the fat boy hubs a direct fit onto the etoxx drives?

They fit everything what superstar fits also on 22mm so if you buy them for longboard hanger you can put on trampa pulleys :wink:

@Kug3lis any changes that the 9" hubs will be available till black friday?

Wheel hubs are not part of discounts :confused: They are already cheap and 8" ones have discount at the moment

Ok, no problem. I haven´t seen the 9" hubs yet. What you think when they will be available? Winter is close :wink:

They are kinda available on order :slight_smile: