24hr super sale BERGMEISTER WHEELS

Or a gold gold. That shit is cool too.

How fast has someone been on these puppies?

1 Like

I think I can get my board to stay together long enough to test that tomorrow @Sender

1 Like

Noice.  

1 Like

New gearing and kv should be pretty fast lol. Just gotta deal with my mounts.

What is your setup?

18/42 12s 190kv?

so the new colors will be:

• sandblasted shiny purple
  • sandblasted shiny orange
  • sandblasted matte black
  • sandblasted shiny green
  • sandblasted shiny red
  • sandblasted shiny blue
  • sandblasted shiny silver

I expect to have all of the above in stock and ready for shipment towards the end of the month…possibly earlier, and as previously mentioned there may be a chance for a 24h sale bonanza.

Please note: I will NOT accept any pre-orders or reservations. I will only start selling once I have everything in stock and the quality of the rims is according to our quality requirements.

10 Likes

16/60 (got 20t motor pullys too) 190kv 12s 145mm wheels

1 Like

How would shiny orange look

1 Like

Yeah, won’t miss this shit twice.

(@Skunk remind me not to miss this shit twice!)

4 Likes

Tried to tell you last time. Ill remind you tho. Im always on lol

sexy of course…what else did you expect? might even be a panty dropper :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I wanted too, but had no money. Perfect storm.

1 Like

Can’t drop your pants if you don’t wear any

5 Likes

You need 18t for that. Would be perfect.

1 Like

…by that I mean them grannies that you overtake when you are cruising

3 Likes

Agreed. Can never find…

1 Like

Is there another 24hr sale coming up again soon? Are there going to be any CNC machined attachment plates available ?

hi @sleekjazz: what do you mean by “attachment plates”?

for bolting gear hubs to wheels

sorry, I did have a bit too little sleep last night and I may not fully understand you:

by gear hubs, are you referring to a pulley? if so, it is very easy to mount pulleys of various widths and diameter to the wheel. Each wheel has three main bolts to which any pulley can be screwed on to.

In the below picture you see a 60T pulley that makes the Bergmeister compatible with the TB218 truck as well as the Evolve GT truck.

The pulley will be made available to download for free on the haggyboard.com website within this week. Best to have it CNC milled. We will be starting to sell this POM pulley by end of February, for those that do not wanna do them on their own.

9 Likes