24hr super sale BERGMEISTER WHEELS

Hello everybody, just a quick info:

this is a onetime only Bergmeister super sale that only lasts 24hrs …from now until Friday 21st 18:00 Taipei local time). All packages will be sent out Saturday morning Dec. 22nd.

2x complete sets of Bergmeister wheels (i.e. 8 individual wheels in total)

• including inner tube, tire and bearing spacer

for USD 299,- incl. worldwide shipping:

• stocks are limited
  • colors available red matte, blue matte, silver shiny (black is sold out but will be back in stock mid-January)
  • you can tell me which colors you would like for the rim, but I cannot guarantee your color preference given that stocks are limited.

If you are interested, please send an email to : [email protected]

with:

• your color preference for the rims
  • your full name, address and phone number
  • your PayPal email

PLEASE NOTE, THIS SUPER SALE IS FOR 2 SETS ONLY.…NOT SINGLE SETS. 1 SET = 4 WHEELS

10 Likes

Just got these installed on my sr trucks. 20181219_194009 20181206_191932

7 Likes

Does anyone want to split a set in the U.K.?

I’m trying to save money man, these deals need to stop happening

14 Likes

If we can find out if the hubs fit my 6x2inch aliexpress (or sixshooter) tires I’d be down (am from Germany but shipping from you to me shouldn’t be too crazy I guess)

I’ll be down for splitting (sweden), two sets are tempting. Wheels overflow already tho.

I’ll be down to split to Iceland. Maybe with you @linsus?

Lets do it! I’ll send u PM

2 Likes

@riverside.rider how about adding those CNC pulleys to the deal :wink: ?

1 Like

Email sent @riverside.rider !

@Grozniy: Hi Roman, our pulleys are actually injection moulded (glass fibre and nylon). However, there will be a small set of CNC milled pulleys available mid-January (At least that is the plan…but Chinese New Year is fast approaching…so that may cause some delays).

I will let you all know, once I have them in hand!

In the meantime, you can download the universal adapter from the website https://haggyboard.com/products/universal-60t-adapter

@riako has made a pulley for the TB218 truck, which is currently being tested…it will be also available for download after tests have been completed and everybody survived :slight_smile:

7 Likes

IMG_20181220_181214

IMG_20181220_181145

I swapped out the cheap AliExpress 6x2 wheels for these and wow it’s such a difference! Rolling resistance is much better and the build quality is just a totally different level…

Also, they come in red!

13 Likes

Stop tempting me!

4 Likes

Please tell me if I can mount my old 6x2 tires on the hub - at least until they are completely worn out

Apparently yes

1 Like

Yeah go on, I have a N.I. mail address if needs be

2 Likes

Cool. What colour do you want to go for?

:disappointed:

thanks, my preference would be in this order Black Raw Red Blue

BRRB…

2 Likes