24hr super sale BERGMEISTER WHEELS

Didn’t get a chance to read through the thread on the wheels, sorry.

Does anyone know if these will work on evolve trucks?

2 Likes

hi @thiswasandy: the Bergmeister wheels fit on any standard longboard truck. This is because the bearings used are the standard 608 bearings. If I am not mistaken I believe @Riako also used Evolve trucks. Maybe directly get in touch with him. One thing that you have to take into consideration though is the wheel pulley. Our universal pulley that you can download from haggyboard.com is designed for 15mm wide belts…but given that it is a .stp file, feel free to modify it to your gusto.

2 Likes

@banjaxxed Hi Alan, the raw is actually not raw but sandblast and silver shiny anodized. The same as with the red color, silver shiny rims give you about 30% more speed than any other colors.

6 Likes

I guessed as much thanks for confirming Timo :slightly_smiling_face: too hard to resist @Maxid :confounded:

so if anyone is up for a set to split in Germany (or EU for that matter) let me know

Anyone near las vegas wanna split?

2 Likes

Anyone in Norway?

1 Like

Ill split a set …im in ireland also have a northern ireland address

1 Like

Quick info:

no more black wheels in stock…so what we still have:

• sexy silver
  • awesome red
  • fancy blue

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

After my current hubs break I want silver or blue :smile:

1 Like

Will these work with tb direct drive?

Anything might work with the specific adapter

1 Like

hi @stormboard1

yes it will work with direct drive:

both @Riako as well as @nuttyjeff have designed direct drives using the Bergmeister wheels.

I am also doing a collaboration project together with @nuttyjeff for a direct drive…more details on here: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/the-avio-at-gear-drive-project/77886

Edit: I have mixed up the terminology, so as to avoid any misunderstanding, please note:

• Gear drive: drives that use gears // No problem — see above

• Direct drive: 1:1 ratio where the motor drives the wheel directly…the motor sits right on the axle as opposed to a motor mount. // should also be no problem…but that depends on a proper adapter. I will have a look at this, as I am not aware of anybody having use the Bergmeister wheels on a direct drive before.

5 Likes

Yeah completely different things :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@moon is designing a rim to fit the carvon dd and to fit your tires if I’m correct

Yes I am and I’ve got someone to make them when the design is done

3 Likes

email sent, thanks for tagging me @Skunk

1 Like

Any pics of the tb218 pulleys?

Hey @riverside.rider, I registered interest in the gear drive thread already.

Question, is there any possibility that package © would be made available for those who have picked up wheels on this thread?

Maybe a good thing to discuss with @nuttyjeff

1 Like

Hello everybody,

quick update:

• left in stock I have: ----> Red matte: 6 sets remaining ----> Blue matte: 8 sets remaining ----> Silver shiny: 12 sets remaining

All orders that I have received up to now have already been sent to the post office. Tracking numbers will be sent out shortly.

There is 3.5hours remaining until the sale is over (cutoff is 18:00 Taipei time). Orders received by/before the cutoff will be sent out by post Saturday morning.

For those that have purchased this double Bergmeister set, contact me by pm or mail if you are also interested in the https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/the-avio-at-gear-drive-project/77886 setup. We will work something out.

@702vegas: yes will be posting pics of the tb218 pulley later today.

If you have any questions, email or pm me.

cheerio Timo

4 Likes