2018 ... innovations and trends

The problem is just that they really often burn out in last time. I have two laying at home and wanted to use them in my next build. After all I have seen I will probably stick with an easy old school loop key. Don’t need another burned down board.

4 Likes

I still have one of those rare @goldenHusky switches… they never fail. I have on on my daily commute and it always works :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are people who lucky and people who blow them up after 2min even from the same producer. Good to hear you one of the lucky guys :ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

I have a Kaly anti spark switch and it’s been good to me so far. I’m going to try the Fatboy mini anti spark in my next build.

@ethel

I’d say it is. Moe’s wheels were sent out to members on this forum. If not a trend now, then 2019.

Gear drives galore from diy to nowind to Kug3lis to Trampa to Kaly to nuttyjeff to Idea.

I agree with you. :ok_hand:

1 Like

There’s only one way to end this debate @neiru37 @b264

• Kick push to start
  • Roll to start
  • Push to start
  • Zoom zoom to go more zoom zoom

0 voters

7 Likes

results are looking good boys, great minds think alike.

Or maybe we’re a hive mind. :honeybee: bzz bzz

2 Likes

Oh no oops.

1 Like

2 Likes

Just a FYI

the Unity has both, PTS & RTS, i like it, rolls off the tongue

Push To Start A || Roll To Start

2 Likes

Another option just to mess things up : standing start?

1 Like

2019 for ATB will mean 9” wheels, 4wd, basically @Duffman circa 2017 for the masses

Otherwise yeah gear drives, hub motors, commercial planetary gear drives, electrowizardry and esk8 law enforcement or repeal

2 Likes

was all fine, then I lost you there

Yeah #metoo

Denmark are going to make esk8 legal or at least running a trial in cycle lanes, wonder what other countries will jump onboard in 2019

2 Likes

Theres been some talk of some metro areas over here in the colonies trialling electric scooters like the lime things. If that happens then the laws will quickly follow.

1 Like

2odh51

14 Likes

6 Likes

HA!

2 Likes

This has been a very entertaining thread…so far…:rofl:

trendshahahaha%20(2)

3 Likes