1 renegade weekend :heart_eyes:

2 unity :smiley:

3 gear drive :smiley:

4 big wheels :smiley:

5 surf rodz :smiley:

6 direct drive :expressionless:

7 boutique decks :slight_smile:

8 closed source :frowning:

2019 wishlist: open source surfrods tkp gear drive open source modular battery system more open source parts more esk8 squad events focbox upgrade less trade war would be nice

15 Likes

2018 trend: Racing in the US Colorado Rocky Mountain track race Redmond Derby days race Centennial Trail race Evolve world cup Renegade My hopes and aspirations for 2019 start with venues like the Barret Junction UpHill. Piggybacking on DH events as a supporting class for DH racing makes sense. Would like to see more kart Track and BMX races as well. Parking lot Outlaw racing can be done for zero cost and is just as fun.

8 Likes

I wouldnt say surfrodz was an innovation as they have been around for years but I would say the wide spread use and mounts now available would be the innovation.

1 Like

Ugh, these should be called Roll to Start switches. Push to start means something totally different … like push a button to start

6 Likes

Haha fair. Kick push to start then?

Why not Roll? It’s unambiguous

2 Likes

Defiantly 4wd was a trend this year. Last year, it was just Derek and I and few off shoots that didn’t post much. Now, I see more hunger for speed and power (I also think there’s a control and less wear and tear aspect to it as well).

2 Likes

This: and lets include RKP as well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am designing something but not sure if it will be opensource straight away for RKP and TKP.

2 Likes

Cool - “something” would be good for a start :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah its only “something” because I dont have the TKP trucks with me yet

When I read “roll to start” I immediately thought I myself would need to roll on the ground to get the board working :joy:

3 Likes

When I read “push to start” I immediately picture a finger pushing a button. Apparently, I’m not alone…

3 Likes

True b264, but when read you I think about rool it up, light it up, smoke it up :laughing:

2 Likes

And I think of a bread roll… So much confusion. Wow.

No-Knead-Bread-Rolls_5

1 Like

I propose kick push to start. If you’re a skateboarder it’s really hard to misinterpret “kick push”

1 Like

Problem is that’s too many syllables. When it’s too long, it gets shortened

Did you mean gear drives?

209998becf5edb0b6bf131ad18bc5020d2a5cbed_1_500x500

(Credits to @Grozniy or whoever he stole this pic from :joy:)

6 Likes