2018 Electric Skateboard Convention - #Esk8Con2018

Modular Packs FTW!

BMS for showcase purposes only

1 Like

Yea I can bring packs and maybe we can even have a board rental program if people want to ride for the day. They can rent a different board everyday

2 Likes

Baja Brings a good point, my intentions is to rent out some boards out for the day, it gives us also the opportunity to invite the general public who I don’t think just bring there esk8 with them haha. Also provides those traveling a option to still experience the event without to much hassle.

I’m so stoked about a convention and would come from Germany, because I’ve never been to Vegas :slight_smile:

Hopefully you guys are able to solve all problems on our journey to a huge community.

2 Likes

We have a year to sort this out…and before you know it it’s next year…

@barajabali …could you take the lead for now in battery discussions…and have whoever help you sort this out maybe @longhairedboy since you guys build custom packs

I think it will be a mix of board rental and board share…

I also want people to order from vendors… and maybe make special deliveries at the convention…maybe too much to ask but we do need to ramp up…nice and slow

2 Likes

@lox897 I hold out hope you show up my friend…a lot of things can change between now and then… hope u come share ur mini packs

Certainly hope so man, I’ll try and convince my parents to do a short vegas trip next year. We could probably come there for a few days I’m sure. I’ve got a few things I’m working on that I could bring next year. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I know man I know you can do it …

Def looking to make this legit …

Another reason to pic Vegas …it’s a vacation destination… Sure there are lots of other places but it’s tough find a place that has tons of parking, tons of parking lots, with attractions super nearby, with lots of options to ride and explore safely, and tons of hotels.

I could do LA…my issues are open areas and parking, near hotels which we hold the event and traffic…we couldn’t be as concentrated and people couldnt dip in/out easy and come back …

Vegas offers the opportunity to have another vacation outside the convention…so Vegas is multipurpose… If all goes next year…we start planning a new location the day after the convention and ends.

I’ll also add other activities to share and let you know what other things you can do in and around Vegas

1 Like

I am more than happy to take lead in the battery area. I suppose we just need need a mix of flat lipos and maybe custom packs. Can i have access to the stats from the google sheet?

Yeah I’ll shoot you the stats as we go along but not the other info…

But we will do an official battery list … that you are in charge of … it should be a questioner that pertains to only battery needs.

We still have time.

okay that sounds fine to me. ill be in the loop

Yeah man just also know this has really hasn’t been broadcast outside of our peers here…I wonder what it’s gonna look like

And that will be my next request from all of you…promotion of the event

ArcBoards is down for 2018 all the way from Singapore :metal:t2:

3 Likes

Metroboard is in :metal:t2:

1 Like

@captainjez Maybe Jed Boards could come? I bet Boosted wont attend, probably know they are gonna get bashed for overpriced boards and shit performance

I’ll put together a logo for this and repost it on the ESK8 account

We’re in for sure.

4 Likes

@unik @esk8 @zmoney how about you guys?

1 Like

Lol boom

jedboards is in