[Reduced Prices] 2 Hub completes, 4WD Booster unit, Evolve Bamboo GT, Diyeboard 10S5P Landy evo, Batteries, ESCs and more [UK] [Trade / Sell]

Do you have still your: Evolve Bamboo GT 2016 Street?

Yes I do 10char

Best price you can do? If you have a dpd point nearby I can fix you the dpd label

@Anubis It absolutely does not make it worse for PC users. It’s much better when photos are uploaded to this site.

3 Likes

I have another serious buyer who i havent actually asked how much is looking to pay. I dont think i will sell for less than 700 to him though. I have free shipping on the board

Well im not uploading all the images here, reason is at the top. The thread has been updated out of that convocation so there is no point in bringing it back up

I was just clearing up that it was not in fact better for them to be hosted elsewhere so there isn’t any confusion if someone else makes a different thread about another topic in the future.

Nobody is reading that 1 comment from 9 days ago, you’re just making it more visible

Someone might 6 months from now

1 Like

This thread will be dead af in 6 months

I’m not disagreeing with you about that.

bump 10char

still have the evo airless complete?

Yes i do, would you like any information?

What batteries do you have available im about 230 lbs looking for a good starter battery, Do you have anything that may work?

How much range do you want? The 10s2p samsung 30q could be what youre looking for

How much do u want for it?

600$ 10char

Prices updated. Is the 30Q price not very very low? I’d almost keep it at what im trying to sell it for here.

@Anubis I might be interested if you would send me more pictures of the 10S2P 30Q battery… Also I need to know how does it perform…did you experience any voltage sag? On what setup? Does it have BMS (I guess it does)? Switch? Charging port? Discharging port? Any issues? accidents with it? How did you use it? Where did you buy it from? When? How much for shipping to the Czech Repulic?

You can send me a PM, if it is better for you :slight_smile: