$1250 build 36+ mph and 15-20+mi range

Damn! I have motor max at 90 and I also changed the start up boost and ramp lol. I have 15:36 gearing and 100 mm wheels on bldc. I also have idlers maybe the extra friction and my gear ratio are slowing me down

Hey @Mattmccrary8, Nice build!

How has it held up so far? Any issues with the Torqueboards components? I’m looking to build something with Torqueboards parts too.

Also, if you were to build it again are there any components you would have chosen differently?

Thanks.

For this build I would get focbox’s. Then I haven’t noticed much of a difference in my 6374 and 6355 setups so I’d probably run 6355 motors to get more range

Since this is a dual motor setup would that mean 2 x $213.82 = $427.64 just for the controllers? That’s a steep price.

I’m 228 lbs, so I was thinking 6374 vs 6355 would help with the extra torque.

Yes it would, but you can get focboxes for ~$150. A dual 6374 setup is not cheap at all

Yes, not cheap indeed. However the fun factor comes into play

1 Like

Nice, can you link me to where I can get focboxes for ~$150? Thanks.

I like the fact that you involved male prostitution in your build. I don’t think enough people make use of this resource, and it can really set the final product apart form the rest. I’m curious how you got that deal though.

14 Likes

I know @DavidBanner has them in stock, and think the price is somewhere around $150. Thats also the price most people around here sell them for.

1 Like

longhairedboy.com/focbox

3 Likes

Lmao this is great :joy::joy::joy:

I had found that link before but the website says out of stock

Edit: I found your other thread about FOCBOX stock back on your store but it seems that they sold out fast. Thanks anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like

does your enclosure have crack ?? many people report that …