10S and 12S adjustable charger from China - groupbuy - Worldwide!

All have paid me. And I have placed the order!

2 Likes

So I’m curious what would happen if the charger voltage was set lower than the current battery voltage? Wouldn’t it discharge from the battery into the charger if no transistor was installed? This would be convenient for discharging to storage voltage, but I doubt the charger was designed to dissipate that power. The backflow of current could potentially damage the charger

Just a punt but I am going to guess it would just go green light and sit there.

Great work thanks for sorting. Did they mention a delivery time?

Dang im late time to search again for anpther charger

1 Like

Everyone. They ship out wednesday

3 Likes

Hi I can see that I am late to the party… Is it possible to add 5 chargers to me? What is the price? I am interested in the 10S5a version shipped to Denmark. Sorry for asking, but I did not want to spend an hour reading all the comments…

Errr. I will ask the manufacturer if we can still add to the order. Send me your name address and email. I dont think it will mess up our other order since theyre shipping separately

Same to you @Lambjr088

I actually just changed my mind, sorry. Just bought one on Aliexpress instead:

Did they provide tracking number?

Not yet. They ship out Wednesday

1 Like

I need you guys to pm me telephone number in order to get these shipped out tomorrow.

@jmasta @jujet @Norco @Pedrodemio

They shipped out and sent me tracking numbers. They were only declared as $15 so we should have no problem with customs

1 Like

Great news. Thanks for sorting.

I will pm you individual tracking numbers when I get some time

Any update on the tracking numbers?

Mines arrived :grinning:

I’ll be checking and marking voltage points when I get chance. Strangely the box said 43v so would be wary of max point until checked.

1 Like

@Norco Looks small. So what wattage does unit have?

1 Like

210w max is not bad at all :slight_smile:

All the evolve guys should now come out and complain how u might ‘damage’ the batteries charging at such “high amps” … :smiley: (their “fast” charger charges at 4A and i believe sounds like an airplane)

So - Non the less, nice charger, I assume everyone can say thanks to @PXSS for bringing this one out in public :slight_smile: