10S and 12S adjustable charger from China - groupbuy - Worldwide!

Sounds good to me

Is 4.5 amps not too much for a 10s4p Li Ion pack?

@jujet: nope no problem - a 4P battery has 10Ah, if you charge them with 4,5A you charge at 0,5C - thats OK.

I am in if we can adjust the end voltage with a potentiometer ourself do these charger shutoff after full charge?

1 Like

I asked her. She said $37 for the same enclosure and fan. Just 12S voltages. @fuelre: are you in the US? If so you can join my group buy. They have a knob to adjust voltage and it does turn off after they are finished.

I just edited the first post with all specs. @treenutter, @Namasaki, @fuelre, @jujet, @jmasta, @willpark16,

Sorry if I mentioned you and you are not interested. I will be ordering on Friday to give everyone some time.

Hey @PXSS if interested maybe we streamline this a little bit. Do you want to see if your contact will offer a better price for 10+ bought and ship to 2 destinations (happy to collect money for EU and pay if they want paypal addresses to match). I don’t see a huge amount of difference between the chargers other than the external voltage adjustment possible with the one you found. If happy to work in this way then I am happy to help. Just need to make sure postage doesn’t kill your price. The $32 for mine includes postage to 2 a US and UK address.

Norcs

@PXSS Thanks for clearing that up. I’m based in Spain btw, so I’ll join a European group buy

I’ve bought from them before and the shipping was $7 worldwide. The external voltage adjustment is a must for me so regardless I’m sticking with this one. I’m just offering others the chance to group buy as I think the voltage adjustment is very useful so that batteries dont sit fully charged or empty all the time.

I will see if they are willing to ship to 2 addresses but I really wanted to keep this as simple as possible.

europe 10 char

@PXSS would you be willing to receive mine and them ship it to Brazil? or maybe they can send directly here? i would really like to get my hands on one of these

I would have no problem doing that. I’ll check on shipping from here and straight from them

Thanks a lot

10S or 12S?

10S 10char

1 Like

How about we test one before we order 20 of these. I’m fine with plastic as long as it’s not going to melt or something.

I have one already. Just without the pot and it works just fine…

1 Like

This just came :slight_smile: It has 2 pots on the right for adjusting Voltage and current. Will put this to the test once my 10s is done.

Its quite heavy and feels very solid and well made. Its all drown in putty inside so…

2 Likes

@PXSS the one you already have has putty inside, i think no since it has a fan, but in the future i plan to mod mine to have a different charge curve

And what about talking to them in including a current adjust pot if it’s not too expensive, this way it would work well with smaller packs (10S2P)

This is the one I’m working on I just got to get motivated to put it together.

3 Likes

I had asked them about it and it increased the price about $20 so I figured it was not worth it. It’s not full of putty inside. I have a few pictures of the inside of the one without the pot.

Agree, it shouldn’t be to hard to find the current limiting resistor tap in it with a two way switch and a couple of resistors

Inside of the one I own without the pot.