10S and 12S adjustable charger from China - groupbuy - Worldwide!

There are SMD components on the other side? looks pretty simple

Looking at this thread then we have 4 interested in buying to Europe (this might go up if the title changes to read GB UK/US closing Friday:

@Norco @fuelre @jujet
@Nordle

1 Like

I did something similar - used a 90W Laptop charger as PSU though and put all in a 3D printed case.

It’s a linear power supply. A switch mode power supply has a lot more to it and is more efficient.

I’ve been checking prices to ship from the US to other countries and damn it’s expensive! More than $100. I will try to convince seller to ship to different countries if more people are interested.

So far I have one 10S and one 12S going to Hungary for @kovjanos and one 10S going to Brazil for @Pedrodemio.

If she ups the price, I will just ask for her email and post it here so we can buy separate.

1 Like

Count me in for a 12S version! Shipped to Colorado

1 Like

Opening the group buy on post 1 to workd wide. They are willing to ship to different countries which makes it substantially cheaper!

Great news - is that to individual addresses?

I suppose it can support 12s1p 26650 right? 5A seems too high tho

Great, 100 shipping for a 30 charger it’s not doable

Thanks

It has to be able to take 5A

The 30USD is including shipping to Europe? Do you know anything about the CE symbol (without it it would be illegal to use in Europe so I just want to make sure that customs won’t trash it)?

They won’t care. But it would definitely be illegal to resell it to anyone in Europe w/o the grade stamp.

Excluding shipping, so far they’ve said it’s $10 for shipping to europe for 2 units. I want to say my charger has the CE symbol but I’d have to check when I go home tonight

I would be interested. to UK.

I’m in for UK too.

Please specify which unit you want. @jga @Norco

What do you mean by “unit”?

1 unit is 1 charger, pretty obvious really… . @PXSS put me down for one 10s unit too

10s for me.