100mm Boa Constrictor wheels

Had a friend dye some red ones black for me. Surprisingly the text stayed white. Abit faded, it now has a silverish color that shines white in the light. Very interested in how well they hold up also.

2 Likes

if it’s white on the red so it stay white. Le orange kegel are blue written on it, and I got this :

4 Likes

Does anyone know of a EU source for Boa?

unfortunately out of stock for now

2 Likes

Anyone else not receive their BF order yet?

Or maybe the better question is, has anyone received Constrictors (white) since black friday?

Negative, still waiting on my white Boas since BF.

1 Like

Does this company still operate. Website seems like an untended vegetable patch?

1 Like

What is with these companies falling apart after the tiniest of initial success?

1 Like

Labeda is busy making lots of wheels for us. We sold out faster than we expected.

4 Likes

Activity! Could we have more detail or that need to know?

How did you get into a position where it takes months to stock? It seems like not many made it out in the first place but perhaps you could correct that assumption?

We made a lot of wheels in our second batch. Over 400 sets but they sold faster than we had expected. We are making more at the moment along with the new Hatchlings.

1 Like

so your whealthy company takes pre order and deliver the product 6 months later ? is it your usual business model ?

I’d love to understand the circumstances that lead to an over 5 month wait for your paying customers but I doubt the answer will satisfy my curiosity. So good luck going forward.

2 Likes

These are back in stock now right? Seem to be on the website right now.

I’m a bit of a noob, been riding my first board, an Ownboard mini KT, for about a year and thinking of upgrading to the Ownboard M1. They’re small boards that come with 90mm wheels but look like they would have enough room for 100mm just with the risers that come on the board. I also ride with pretty tight trucks for better stability at high speeds on such a small deck so less chance of bite too.

What do you think? Do-able? Or would I need to change pulleys too?

I don’t think torque will be an issue, I have more than enough hill climb with the KT’s hub motors so won’t miss a losing some on belts to get better top speed.